RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

I've had a bitch and a moan about this before

Trying to access race replays on loveracing. I'm in Matamata (should be at the races but that would be boring) watching the gogglebox. Trying to frank form. The loveracing site is absolute crap. Can't watch the videos as the monkies are obviously hung over because I keep getting buffering. Can't watch anything. Thought it might be the internet here but connected with attheraces and racingtv in the UK and no problems. Then went to look at a trial, and that's OK. Went back to a loveracing race (not a trial) and once again buffering beyond belief.

Obviously the streaming formats for trials is different for the streaming formats for racing. WTF. Why is this the case? This is seriously important.

3 minutes ago, Berri said:

Trying to access race replays on loveracing. I'm in Matamata (should be at the races but that would be boring) watching the gogglebox. Trying to frank form. The loveracing site is absolute crap. Can't watch the videos as the monkies are obviously hung over because I keep getting buffering. Can't watch anything. Thought it might be the internet here but connected with attheraces and racingtv in the UK and no problems. Then went to look at a trial, and that's OK. Went back to a loveracing race (not a trial) and once again buffering beyond belief.

Obviously the streaming formats for trials is different for the streaming formats for racing. WTF. Why is this the case? This is seriously important.

Have the same issue , trials are sweet , have given up on races . What do you expect , racings broken .

17 hours ago, shaneMcAlister said:

The TAB figures are suggesting the less they do the more turnover increases 😏

Shane

Don't confuse expectation with a result that has its base a mediocre start point. The mere fact that the TAB has some figures that aren't tragically bad doesn't make them good. 

12 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

Mate tried to download PDF files yesterday, but to no avail.

Whats wrong with the TAB, can they not see they are sinking the ship and punters are jumping off, left, right and centre!

They dont give a shit, to many people getting paid for something they have little interest in. 

On 10/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, Berri said:

I keep getting buffering.

Open the video, hit pause, drag the slider back to the start of the video, wait a few seconds, hit play. Usually works for the videos NZTR host themselves (Race Replays from racingreplays.co.nz).

Trials will work fine as they're hosted on YouTube.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, poundforpound said:

I can’t even get the TAB email “black booker” reminders any more

There was a problem with these a few months back, but TAB said they'd fixed it. They're working fine for me.

8 minutes ago, chiknsmack said:

Open the video, hit pause, drag the slider back to the start of the video, wait a few seconds, hit play. Usually works for the videos NZTR host themselves (Race Replays from racingreplays.co.nz).

Trials will work fine as they're hosted on YouTube.

There was a problem with these a few months back, but TAB said they'd fixed it. They're working fine for me.

Doesn't work when it goes wrong. Shouldn't have to hold my tongue to one side when other service providers don't have these issues. Mediocre at best