RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Michael Walker

Just now, mr_gee said:

doesn't align himself with big  stables ,    ask yourself why,  has nothing to do with manager and he only picks up the rides other jockeys  cant fulfill in big races   mick  owners choose to have him   on ,  i know for a fact   you ask al the big stables  why they don't have him on they tell you ( this is coming from  a guy with multiple   horses in 3 big melb stables  

and has nothing  to do with tell the truth just asked him   the 3 horses he got sacked off prior  to debut who won group ones in 12 month 

6 hours ago, mr_gee said:

and has nothing  to do with tell the truth just asked him   the 3 horses he got sacked off prior  to debut who won group ones in 12 month 

I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to mean. Could you go again with capital letters, commas, full stops and some of the words that seem to be missing?

You all wondering why walker doesn't get  rides...

He summed it up in a recent interview that he tells the truth to the owners/trainers if he thinks the horse is no good.

problem is when he sits 3 deep or makes bad decisions and gets beat he comes and blames the horse saying its no good.

There is few owners/trainers on here.Anyone get pissed off when a jockey slaughters there horse and instead of admitted it blame the horse?
That's what walker does and its put him on the wrong side of a lot of owners and trainers in Melbourne. 

16 hours ago, winx21 said:

You all wondering why walker doesn't get  rides...

He summed it up in a recent interview that he tells the truth to the owners/trainers if he thinks the horse is no good.

problem is when he sits 3 deep or makes bad decisions and gets beat he comes and blames the horse saying its no good.

There is few owners/trainers on here.Anyone get pissed off when a jockey slaughters there horse and instead of admitted it blame the horse?
That's what walker does and its put him on the wrong side of a lot of owners and trainers in Melbourne. 

you got it in one  ,   trainers don't like it maybe acceptable in nz ( which i know a few that don't like it but aussies don't like it ).shows you nothing that the horse is learning 

I’d rather have a Trainer and or Jockey to give me “an honest” opinion - good or bad. I had one go round this year and ran 2nd in a close photo - a whisker in it. Jock got off and said, “ I still can’t believe I haven’t won. I was in front everywhere but the line”. My immediate response was, “Yes, you certainly were in front - until you stopped riding 2 strides from the post!” I later told the trainer he should tell his jockeys to “ride their horses through the line about 10metres in a close one”. He agreed. Perhaps if MJW is forthright in his comments he could possibly do it using different language ? After all, “Piss Off, Leave me alone Dickhead, and Can I please have a bit of privacy for a while”, all have the same meaning don’t they? :)