RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Michael Walker

I see he has only one ride at Caulfield tomorrow and has been taken off his Blue Diamond winner, Tagaloa, in the Guineas. His ride on Sierra Sue to win at Flemington was great. Can’t understand what’s going on with him. Maybe he’s not riding trackwork? 

4 hours ago, Trump said:

I see he has only one ride at Caulfield tomorrow and has been taken off his Blue Diamond winner, Tagaloa, in the Guineas. His ride on Sierra Sue to win at Flemington was great. Can’t understand what’s going on with him. Maybe he’s not riding trackwork? 

i can i think   owners have linked up with williams as there jockey now 

32 minutes ago, mr_gee said:

i can i think   owners have linked up with williams as there jockey now 

That would explain it. But still, I can’t believe he has only one ride. What’s the bet he will jag a couple of big race wins during the Spring carnival. He’s an outsider chance on Odeum in race 7.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, Trump said:

Thanks Trumpy, made the quaddie a treble 😀  $2,500,000 in the pool 😳

Now i need to get the Treble 🙄😆

A cracker ride by Mickie on Odeum and we are in the money. My daughter loves me! How about Tagaloa? Last! So much for the “Unlucky” Jockey bullshit. Interesting Michael’s comments coming back to scale, saying he didn’t know why he wasn’t getting more rides but that hopefully this win will give trainers more incentive to put him on. A class act and I loved the “Tongue salute”. How bad can Oliver’s day get? He’s riding poorly and had Mo’unga last in the run. No show from there. 

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Caulfield on this Wednesday and MW has just the one ride. Maybe he needs a new Manager?

Nerula

Those Collett kids were taught by their parents to be polite and communicate with Owners and Trainers. In other words they make themselves available to opportunity....

Good to see Michael’s Manager is on the ball for the Geelong Cup meeting on wed. Michael’s got a ride in the Benchmark64 and the B70 races. I think one is 60/1, so two good rides but none in the Geelong Classic or the Cup. It’s a shame he’s not getting the opportunities but there’s obviously something going on - he’s too good a rider. Maybe he’s not riding trackwork? 

Wonder how Michael and his manager are feeling after the Caulfield Cup on Saturday. 

His "normal" Carnival mount Prince of Arran ran a slasher to get up for 4th and must be a great chance in the Melbourne Cup on that run..... while Michael's chosen mount Dashing Willoughby ran last and you'd think no chance in the Melbourne Cup on that run..

7 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Wonder how Michael and his manager are feeling after the Caulfield Cup on Saturday. 

His "normal" Carnival mount Prince of Arran ran a slasher to get up for 4th and must be a great chance in the Melbourne Cup on that run..... while Michael's chosen mount Dashing Willoughby ran last and you'd think no chance in the Melbourne Cup on that run..

DW is one of those long distance plodders who maintains a gallop over 3000+m. I don’t think he’s the type that would win a Melb Cup. JMHO. You need a turn of foot to win Aust staying races. The Caul Cup was a prime example. To be fair, Michael took the ride because of his loyalty to Sir Owen Glenn. Anyone else, I’m sure he would have stayed with Prince of Aron. 

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Michael's ride did knuckle badly at the start and it may have affected his performance thereafter?