RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

All Stars

Looks a bit like normal service has resumed with Spankem and Self Assured running 1-2 in the big race on Friday night. Thought Spanken went huge given it did all the donkey work and was  resuming after a decent break.

Its usually about now they roll out the good one's as Cup week approaches although they will not get it all their own way.

Greg

Greg

Boom. First and Second in Methven Cup.

Only highlight on a day where toughie rolled in and track bias was  clearly evident.

TAB NZ price makers would have had a field day on fixed odds .Turnovers looked ordinary given POTY

Have no idea where you got those turnover numbers from JJ - but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

For the record, in exceeding $1.5m total turnover, the Club had its best turnover result for over a decade.

3 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Have no idea where you got those turnover numbers from JJ - but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

For the record, in exceeding $1.5m total turnover, the Club had its best turnover result for over a decade.

Apologies , i should have been more specific, i was referring to Ozzie betting on your meeting not local TAB.

I'm sure the POTY you successfully market would have made a huge impact on your record day. Imagine if your meeting had not clashed with rugby.

Greg

On 10/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, JJ Flash said:

I see Cruz Bromac is not heading to NZ for the Cup preferring to stay in Oz. Suppose with all the Covid rules  it was always on the cards.

Looks a 2 horse race now or will an upset or injuries curtail the favs?

Careful Greggles, your opening yourself up to an injury before the Cup with that sort of comment, not from me either 😆 ..I am a touch superstitious 🙄

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Careful Greggles, your opening yourself up to an injury before the Cup with that sort of comment, not from me either 😆 ..I am a touch superstitious 🙄

I did suggest that my views depended on no injuries.See below

On 10/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, JJ Flash said:

Looks a 2 horse race now or will an upset or injuries curtail the favs?

Still think Team AS have it sewn up either way.