RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Why can't they be professional and care?

Decided to see the odd for the Arc this evening in France. Has a squizz at Stradivarius. Saw they had him as a 4 year old gelding. Then looked at Enable...guess what?...she's also a 4yo gelding. No sire, no dam. no anything!!! Come on TAB. This is only the best championship race in Europe. Why isn't there anyone who cares enough to get this stuff right? It's the most basic of basic. Aren't we trying to promote betting?

3 minutes ago, Berri said:

Decided to see the odd for the Arc this evening in France. Has a squizz at Stradivarius. Saw they had him as a 4 year old gelding. Then looked at Enable...guess what?...she's also a 4yo gelding. No sire, no dam. no anything!!! Come on TAB. This is only the best championship race in Europe. Why isn't there anyone who cares enough to get this stuff right? It's the most basic of basic. Aren't we trying to promote betting?

I noticed a race the other day where in the comments ,form etc etc all the same,be better if you had nothing as opposed to something that ain't correct.

22 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Yep! 🙈 🤣 NZ TAB full of useful punting info...no wonder punters bet with Australian agencies! :rolleyes:

image.png.0c98a39e17498a061f3a912d0ad2f3d5.png

He's been confused with the horse of same name here by looking at notes . I've noticed it happens a bit with name double ups . John Gosden has had a few yards in a couple of countries but never trained in France either . A right good old mess really .

We shouldn't laugh at the NZ TAB 🤭....I mean the new website betting platform only cost them a bargain basement price of $50,000,000 with annual running costs of $17,000,000 ! 😡

This state of the art punting software should automatically predict fuckin winners at that cost! 😤

Yet here we are....and it can't even tell us why Lee Somervell gelded Stradivarius 4 years ago before sending him to the Northern Hemisphere this year....where they grew back? 🙄🤪🙈

I read Berri's succinct piece yesterday morning and it has troubled me for 24 hours.

We cannot see any hope of racing progressing in our country whilst the Jackson Street, Petone outfit is run by clowns who know as much about racing as the average Morrinsville Mormon.

Those clowns cannot differentiate between a novice hurdle at Market Razen and the Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe.  None of the clowns would know how many teats there are on a mare's udder.  Showing racing from the back blocks of Uruguay merely demeans our betting markets.  This matter is depressing me.

And Judith Collins talks about getting better appointees.  Leave the choice of appointees to the Clubs.  They are better at sorting the oats from the chaff.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:28 PM, Roger Sugrue said:

Yeah I watched the Arc and after the race waited to see the breeding of the winner - for about half a second I thought ...hadn't heard of that sire...."Nosiresupplied" 😀

that can be the name of your next horse, Roger!