RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

Probabeel

On 10/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, Baz (NZ) said:

Outstanding win by an Outstanding mare!  😍

So pleased I have an O'Reilly mare from this great Waikato family which was served only last week.Probabeel is in my mind the best NZ mare racing at the moment.the Lindsays deserve such luck as their investment in NZ breeding and racing is outstanding.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, scooby3051 said:

She had more than 12..I know I rode for her!!!!!

I don't see what the issue is. She was one of the leading trainers at Awapuni so obviously had more than 12 although like most trainers the number varies. The point I was making was looking back at the previous NZ trainer to win the Epsom also won the Turnbull the same day. 

Lacka Reason was raced by the American ambassador.  At the height of the nuclear free carry on our prime minister stated that it was a first for a country to base their foreign policy on the name of one of their ambassador's champion race horses.

I doubt whether Jacinda would have David Lange's knowledge of racing.

8 hours ago, Roger Sugrue said:

Magnitude, Lacka Reason, Infantry, Bronze Valley........say 65 - 70 wins between them

Looking at the riders for those the usual suspects e.g. Harris, Phillips, Campbell, Walsh, Childs, Hibberd, Peake but the one I can't remember is Shane Keen. Perhaps you might have some info.

11 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Lacka Reason was raced by the American ambassador.  At the height of the nuclear free carry on our prime minister stated that it was a first for a country to base their foreign policy on the name of one of their ambassador's champion race horses.

I doubt whether Jacinda would have David Lange's knowledge of racing.

H. Munroe-Brown.