RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Rugby Championship 2020

They're busting their balls to try at get this Rugby Championship up and running, but as a spectator it's hard to get very excited about it.

It's coming into summer; it's a post World Cup year; it's a "Covid year" where local competitions have reclaimed the limelight; the Boks look like they'll be well underdone.....etc etc.

Seems to me like we should just be saying "Glad we got a bit of local rugby"; then pulling out the cricket bats and beach towels and hoping for better in 2021.

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

Hey Memphis you know recently I put sky on hold for a while,so apart from the odd game on prime which I only watch if I'm around,I actually dont miss it,haven't even seen the test from last week.

Very Good  Mick. I went to the Bledisloe in Wellington last Sunday so that balances it out. Enjoy your Sunday 

Hey Memphis,did you enjoy the same old same old rugby result,it's been that way for years but wait we've got two more games of same old same old to go then a couple of easy wins over the argentines it's probably exciting for the players no doubt but from outside looking in its as predictable as watching last week racing replays,

12 hours ago, mikenz said:

Hey Memphis,did you enjoy the same old same old rugby result,it's been that way for years but wait we've got two more games of same old same old to go then a couple of easy wins over the argentines it's probably exciting for the players no doubt but from outside looking in its as predictable as watching last week racing replays,

I’ve not really enjoyed rugby the last 4 or 5 years, but these last 2 tests have been outstanding imo. Yesterday’s game was great quality, good to see the aussie’s with a decent coach and they have looked pretty sharp. 

1 hour ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

I’ve not really enjoyed rugby the last 4 or 5 years, but these last 2 tests have been outstanding imo. Yesterday’s game was great quality, good to see the aussie’s with a decent coach and they have looked pretty sharp. 

Be fair to say the fact there ain't been any test probably creates more interest when they arrived,I did actually watch the game on prime and didn't know the result and Aussie did play well  but once it got to 20  points I actually went to sleep