RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Wot's TPL

4 hours ago, richie said:

Haha Their propaganda lynchpin, The Punters Lounge

Didn't anyone say that's where you get all the hot tips from because the professional tipsters have done all the form for our information to give us a profit or is it for the TAB?

WTF is TPL.  That's what I thought.

Twenty or so years ago I was involved with the Fellowship to Understand Christian Knowledge.  I left when people started using the acronym.  When I left they called me a Caring Understanding Nineties Type.

I hate abbreviations.

17 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Yes, I dislike abbreviations and I also dislike verbiage.  Notice how the first two year old race of the season was labelled a maiden two year old race.

It is a two year old race.  

Exactly - well said. Another show full of baloney like the Bottom Line on the NZ Racing website. Talk about tripe.

1 hour ago, TurnyTom said:

Can you imagine Ron Dufficy and Radley rattling on about TPL, fuck I hope they didn't watch it, they would still be squirming with disbelief

How bloody amatuer

I am sure I heard one of the T Pots on trackside Saturday say a horse was carrying 58 kegs! 

4 hours ago, THE TORCH said:

Exactly - well said. Another show full of baloney like the Bottom Line on the NZ Racing website. Talk about tripe.

Had a friend that used to keep onions beside his TV, I asked him if it improved the reception, he said no, it was to go with all the tripe that was on, fair enough I guess.