RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

2YO Racing

Always an exciting time of the season when the baby's step out for the first time and particularly the ones by first season sires. 🥰
Race 2 at Ellerslie on Saturday is the first 2yo race for the 2020/21 season featuring progeny of new sires Puccini & Turn Me Loose. 😎
I'm also looking forward to the Belardo's hitting the track.

4 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Always an exciting time of the season when the baby's step out for the first time and particularly the ones by first season sires. 🥰
Race 2 at Ellerslie on Saturday is the first 2yo race for the 2020/21 season featuring progeny of new sires Puccini & Turn Me Loose. 😎

BELARDO won on good/firm on his debut but generally ran much better on soft or heavy ground which is little surprise as a son of Lope de Vega. Up here he's started really well with the fillies - he's had a Group 3 winner in ISABELLA GILES who romped home by 7 lengths on soft ground at Goodwood and a Group 3 placed in LULLABY MOON.

9 hours ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Agree Baz , love it when the 2yo's come out , i notice the start of 2yo racing has started a month later which is something i have been advocating for many years . I wouldn't even mind if it went back another couple of weeks , we are not really a 2yo producing country . The fields were usually very small so hopefully there will be a few more numbers about .

Watched the first of the Aussie 2yo races at Flemington yesterday , the winner was very impressive , fantastic action , wouldn't be surprised to see him in the big action later in the season .