RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
,knight star

Tab disspear

11 hours ago, ,knight star said:

How  many to tab want you to bet on racing in Peru , give me strength who would be the slightest  interested and thats what we have to put up with after the clean out to keep over paid clowns 

Did you see the odds for the hop scotch final in Argentina?

13 hours ago, ,knight star said:

How  many to tab want you to bet on racing in Peru , give me strength who would be the slightest  interested and thats what we have to put up with after the clean out to keep over paid clowns 

You think that's bad?,what about some of that fucking music it plays between races,there is one piece I'm gunna smash the screen if I hear it again.

9 minutes ago, eljay said:

Many, many, many, years ago there was a saying - The customer is also right!      

Today it is just - Like it or lump it!

Time they learnt what an "On/Off Switch" is and then researched into how often their customers use it.

It boils down to the current wagering model is unsustainable. You have got bookies working feverishly with much better resources to beat the punter paying millions outside of New Zealand to assist. Unless one is privy to excellent inside info there is just no way long term one can beat the bookies.

Hong Kong are a bit smarter they realize its a waste lining the pockets of bookies.

19 hours ago, ,knight star said:

From your post just a wild  guess the greyhounds from Caliente didn't get your punting dollar today .

47 minutes ago, pakari said:

The same Aussie bookies that also offer these meetings??? We whine when they don't keep up with the Jonses and again when they try to match them in content!

OK if NZ TAB offers all these options they don't need to give equal time to them.

For example if a NZ gallops race is going through the pre race routine TV need only show the last few metres of a Mt Gambier dog race then revert immediately to the pre race. It would seem the TV people are unaware that punters also make their selections during the pre race. There is no point recording the preliminaries and showing them with the horses already in the starting gates. 

What is wrong with recording any overseas race if there is racing here at the same time?     They close the tote at the scheduled time so no one can bet knowing the result can they?     I can never work out why they always give overseas racing priority.      Surely they know what should be their priority?       This is blatently obvious from the start times this week at the Auckland trots - e.g. 5.56,  6.23,  6.52 and that is just the first 3 races.     They should be 5.55, 6.25, 6.50.      And how many actually want to watch minor overseas races - for most patrons the number one priority is the placings and the divvies.     TAB - you may think you make heaps from this treatment of local product but in reality all it is is a turnoff and in most cases with the little red button on the remote!!

1 hour ago, TurnyTom said:

Give the dogs and the BS overseas meetings their own channel

George Simon doing the dogs is the most stupid choice and waste I have recently seen with Nz racing.

George Simon should be employed full time promoting Gallops and not managed by the TAB. He relates to all walks of life therefore excellent for visiting locations promoting ownership and racing involvement.

8 hours ago, TurnyTom said:

Give the dogs and the BS overseas meetings their own channel

Absolutely-then you would have another accurate measure of actual interest (or otherwise). Especially since I'm pretty sure no1 bothers to check if the new product is actually generating additional revenue or just further spreading the existing revenue over a wider range of 8product. I'd say there is a reason why they don't put it on a seperate channel: forced exposure is more likely to generate some interest. Mostly from gambling addicts rather than racing enthusiasts.

Another short sighted view-I would just switch it off too. I keep wondering about whether a similar method is being employed with only offering free bets on fixed odds. Next minute they'll be saying "there's been a_%increase in fixed odds betting since the new betting platform was introduced"-no there hasn't, you actually just manipulated your customer base. 

This overseas racing reducing coverage of NZ racing on trackside is part of why I just prefer to go on course. You can actually see the lead in and get a proper look at the horses before betting. Without all the garbage I don't want to watch interrupting. 

What that means is I don't bet during level 2/3/4 and I don't generally bet off trackside coverage anymore either. 

22 hours ago, mikenz said:

Basically all nz racing should be on 1,then you fit the rest of it around that,priority to nz.even though I don't like greys nz greys should be included,everyone is treated fairly. 

Looking at the trackside schedule today,all aussie gallops are on 2 bar 2 races from Cairns  the aussie harness meetings switch from 1 and 2 as do greyhounds,greyhounds are just a gap filler,aussie greys should not be on 1,better scheduling can make better viewing.

1 hour ago, ,knight star said:

To many arse kisses in top management all sucking the runs in ladder to top

Id love to know where the woman on the TAB helpdesk  intends to go moving forward, her future certainly isnt in customer service 😆