RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pegasus 9

NATURE STRIP

Waller has just filled his last available spot with Haut Brion Her......always had a big opinion of the mare so could be the smokey in the race.

The Everest slot has been sold for this year to Three Bridges Thoroughbreds Stud who bred her.

31 minutes ago, Trump said:

Cant see it a threat to Gytrash :) 

Or Libertini...not many will run 1.07 but you can’t write off any Waller runner Trumpy.

And just three horse in the Blue Sapphire Wednesday running for $400,000.... ???!!!    Ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Or Libertini...not many will run 1.07 but you can’t write off any Waller runner Trumpy.

And just three horse in the Blue Sapphire Wednesday running for $400,000.... ???!!!    Ridiculous.

Ridiculous? Ask the Owners of the 3 runners :) I agree that maybe, just maybe, Libertini might have stepped up to a higher level. But Gytrash is imho the best Sprinter racing in Australia “at the moment”. He’s won the G1 Lightning beating Redzel/Loving Gaby, Won the G3 Irwin beating Sunlight, 2nd in the G1 Goodwood to Trekking and won the G3 Concorde beating Nature Strip and Dirty Work, the latter coming out and winning on Sat. They will go hard in the Everest and Gytrash has an electric finish. Then there’s the weather...

6 hours ago, Trump said:

Ridiculous? Ask the Owners of the 3 runners :) I agree that maybe, just maybe, Libertini might have stepped up to a higher level. But Gytrash is imho the best Sprinter racing in Australia “at the moment”. He’s won the G1 Lightning beating Redzel/Loving Gaby, Won the G3 Irwin beating Sunlight, 2nd in the G1 Goodwood to Trekking and won the G3 Concorde beating Nature Strip and Dirty Work, the latter coming out and winning on Sat. They will go hard in the Everest and Gytrash has an electric finish. Then there’s the weather...

Of course it’s ridiculous. The Club will be losing bigtime and there should be a minimum starter number for a Group race of that stake.

Connections of the three can divvy up the cash now.....$348,000....that good for racing....?? 🙄

Gytrash is a good horse but I’d have a couple ahead of him.....😉

Yes if CL gets a reasonable position with cover he is going to be super hard to heat. Haven’t seen McEvoy give him a good ride yet. Hope Saturday is the day. Super stiff last year and the run he had two starts back when he won was really interrupted. He only got him out at the death. He needs to be held up but not boxed in. 1-4 draw wouldn’t suit him. 

46 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Yes if CL gets a reasonable position with cover he is going to be super hard to heat. Haven’t seen McEvoy give him a good ride yet. Hope Saturday is the day. Super stiff last year and the run he had two starts back when he won was really interrupted. He only got him out at the death. He needs to be held up but not boxed in. 1-4 draw wouldn’t suit him. 

How on Earth Dollar for Dollar got in the field beats me...8yo mare....?? Best they could do...???.

Left their run a bit late and it’s a replacement anyway. Pretty tough a week out. Strange that Waller had a share in a slot and had to finally convince the other 5 in his syndicate to go with his own horse, Haut BH. Won’t matter. This year is a weaker year than the previous two so I can’t see anyone beating either Gytrash or Libertini. One of them wins imho. 

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Left their run a bit late and it’s a replacement anyway. Pretty tough a week out. Strange that Waller had a share in a slot and had to finally convince the other 5 in his syndicate to go with his own horse, Haut BH. Won’t matter. This year is a weaker year than the previous two so I can’t see anyone beating either Gytrash or Libertini. One of them wins imho. 

That’s so they could sell the slot to the owner and Stud who bred her...run in the first five and they make money...if she happens to win it becomes even more valuable than she is now.....worth the punt.

Trekking and Tofane have to be chances at prices. If punters let Nature Strip get out towards $10 you wouldn't want to be losing on him either, especially since he'll go forward. Eduardo, Dollar For Dollar, and Haut Brion Her look like the other three to go forward; Nature Strip at his best has lengths on them and they could end up being a decent roadblock for anyone else to get around.

I'm not sure how weak the race is; Behemoth is coming off back-to-back Group 1 wins and is $15.

1 hour ago, chiknsmack said:

Trekking and Tofane have to be chances at prices. If punters let Nature Strip get out towards $10 you wouldn't want to be losing on him either, especially since he'll go forward. Eduardo, Dollar For Dollar, and Haut Brion Her look like the other three to go forward; Nature Strip at his best has lengths on them and they could end up being a decent roadblock for anyone else to get around.

I'm not sure how weak the race is; Behemoth is coming off back-to-back Group 1 wins and is $15.

NS definitely the one to beat if Waller has sorted that mucus problem he had last start. Track conditions will play a part.