RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

Jason Waddell Not Riding at Hawke’s Bay

Jason Waddell has been stood down by the RIU until further notice and will not be riding at Hawke’s Bay on Saturday 19 September. Replacement riders as follows:

R7 #1  Vigor Winner - Troy Harris

R10 #13  Jennifer Eccles - tbc

48 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Jason Waddell has been stood down by the RIU until further notice and will not be riding at Hawke’s Bay on Saturday 19 September. Replacement riders as follows:

R7 #1  Vigor Winner - Troy Harris

R10 #13  Jennifer Eccles - tbc

Wow! Who wants to ride the best horse in NZ? B)

58 minutes ago, Mattski said:

What is Waddell in trouble for? Such as a shame as a class jock. DJ flying at the mo.

All the RIU have said is

"C Lammas & J Waddell were stood down by the RIU pending an investigation"

Looks like it must be serious for them to take that action.

Greg

9 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Definitely a distinction between comedy and homophobia.  You won't find any decent comedians making gay jokes these days.

I cannot speak for Baz, but to my eye his comment was a likely "statement of fact" regarding a certain jockey's gender proclivities.No phobia detected with me. Actually have 2 nephews who are of the "queer"  (their preferred word) persuasion who, like most others, espouse great "Pride" in their preference as demonstrated by the regular commentary and parading.

10 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Definitely a distinction between comedy and homophobia.  You won't find any decent comedians making gay jokes these days.

Yes Baz, you should be ashamed.  :lol:

These days you can only make jokes about older white male heterosexuals.  Must be the only ones left who actually still have a sense of humour.  :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Yes Baz, you should be ashamed.  :lol:

These days you can only make jokes about older white male heterosexuals.  Must be the only ones left who actually still have a sense of humour.  :rolleyes:

You stalking me Teddy?  However wouldn't have expected anything less from a misogynist like yourself who totally lacks self awareness.

I figure if anything goes, how about the joke about the old bloke with the kiddy fiddler moustache?