RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

down to the bone ?

The stewards elected to clear Down to the Bone a second time in a week after being heavily backed and in a winning postion.and breaking through a rear hoof problem. Is this fair on everyone ? I was expecting to read that the horse at very least would have to trial satisfactorily before racing again.I respect Robert Dunn greatly but how many times before serious action taken for all concerned.(sure had bet both times but consider a bad🐎 look for the industry .)

yes Robert told everyone on trackside the problems as he is is a truly decent person. Its just the interest of punters big or small(me) that twice is bad , tonight number 3 ?  then stipes must do their job.... I am betting the horse will win race 10 and is only round $2 to do it. fingers crossed. 🐎

On 10/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, eljay said:

Robert has had quite a lot of problems with this horse from when it was a "baby" and cut it's leg in an accident "down to the bone".      As Wolfie once said to me "only the good ones have problems"

Eljay, I believed this for almost half a century too but actually  the ones with some ability have problems but the GOOD ones get over them.