RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

methven claiming drivers race

I admire how NZ have races restricted to claiming drivers only

The standard across the field seems of good calibre and the rising stars of drivers in NZ

The drivers on Auchtercairn and Terror The Christian forgot there was another round on that big glorious grass track to go

Bettor Fly is a horse to follow  

On 9/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, menangle said:

The standard across the field seems of good calibre and the rising stars of drivers in NZ

The drivers on Auchtercairn and Terror The Christian forgot there was another round on that big glorious grass track to go

Not on topic but Only In America should be the go tonight ( if he goes away with them at the start)

On 9/13/2020 at 3:18 PM, menangle said:

claiming drivers,never heard of them.

11 hours ago, 2Piper said:

Not on topic but Only In America should be the go tonight ( if he goes away with them at the start)

Got home with  a bit of good fortune . $6.50 F2F was good and double that with bonus bets on offer.

1 minute ago, 2Piper said:

Got home with  a bit of good fortune . $6.50 F2F was good and double that with bonus bets on offer.

Also great for Pipers breeding families.  2 for 2  tonight as I have  a mare related to the first winner also.

Just now, 2Piper said:

Also great for Pipers breeding families.  2 for 2  tonight as I have  a mare related to the first winner also.

Don't Lie To Me is a live chance for the family later on too.