RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
High Sparrow

Withdrawals from TAB accounts

Hi people.

Just hoping someone can help me with this. I went to try and withdraw some money from my TAB account yesterday (by direct  bank transfer) and got to the password entry bit and assumed this was the four digit pin associated with my TAB account but I kept getting this message: "Withdraw Error: Cannot proceed with this action at the moment."  I tried again today but to no avail. Any ideas? Maybe a technical error? Maybe they do deposits on the weekend and not withdrawals? Anyway, it's a bit of a mystery to me given the bank details and pin are correct. Anyone else had this problem?

It's a while since I withdrew funds but the deposit went through easy enough yesterday, so I'm basically just looking for some reassurance about that password being that four digit code for my account.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

2 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

Hi people.

Just hoping someone can help me with this. I went to try and withdraw some money from my TAB account yesterday (by direct  bank transfer) and got to the password entry bit and assumed this was the four digit pin associated with my TAB account but I kept getting this message: "Withdraw Error: Cannot proceed with this action at the moment."  I tried again today but to no avail. Any ideas? Maybe a technical error? Maybe they do deposits on the weekend and not withdrawals? Anyway, it's a bit of a mystery to me given the bank details and pin are correct. Anyone else had this problem?

It's a while since I withdrew funds but the deposit went through easy enough yesterday, so I'm basically just looking for some reassurance about that password being that four digit code for my account.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

You can't deposit money and then withdraw it without betting with it. So if you deposited $100 and had one $10 bet that lost you wouldn't be able to withdraw the remaining $90. If the $10 bet won you $100 you would be able to withdraw that $100.

Brilliant thanks Mike. That's what I was looking for in my confusion. It just went through, so I am much obliged. I hear what you're saying about the one-way traffic too - that's been the case for me as a rule but I managed to find one yesterday in my only bet of the day and my first in a wee while and made a wee bit of profit, which was nice. I thought I'd get it out while I can to avoid the temptation of having another go. Good punting and kind regards, HS.

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

You can't deposit money and then withdraw it without betting with it. So if you deposited $100 and had one $10 bet that lost you wouldn't be able to withdraw the remaining $90. If the $10 bet won you $100 you would be able to withdraw that $100.

Wow. I didn't know that. That sounds like theft to me, as surely it's your money to decide what you want to do with it and so I can't see how that would be legal for them to lock the rest in after say a $10 loss out of $100 deposited. But thanks for letting me know.