RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

This is a must watch

2 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

That's correct, but they are welfare agencies such as hospitals and veteran affairs support. Are you suggesting they are not genuine donations and should have gone to the Bail Fund or BLM?  Have a lie-down, dream of Joe and hopefully your TDS will dissipate.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the veterans.  He called the war hero John McCain a coward for being captured while Trump got his rich Daddy to get a medical dispensation for him for allegedly having flat feet, so he could avoid the draft. He called dead serviceman "losers". Surely you're not holding this guy up as a model citizen?  I am guessing you pay tax.  Every American President has declared their tax returns but Trump objects because he thinks he's special and an exception. Open your eyes. The reason he's objected for so long is becoming patently clear - because he's been a tax evader/dodger while all the mugs that support him continue paying theirs. He's a joke and the trouble with political jokes is that they sometimes get elected.  Anyway I'm off to find a racing topic rather than engaging with this nonsense.

High Sparrow Quote:

["The majority of the fake news doesn't come from legitimate media outlets  - it comes from people like Trump who peddle it and skew it amongst his gullible and adoring supporters (of which you are probably one along with Chevy86 and Berri) and then accuses any reporter who challenges him with the facts of spreading "fake news". ]

There you go again...so you jump from one fire into a blaze...

I think Trump is a narcissistic idiot.  He's a liar and a disclosed cheat. So when you say in your quote  that I am a gullible  and adoring supporter,  you are once again spreading fake news. That's twice in one thread. Take your meds

10 minutes ago, Berri said:

High Sparrow Quote:

["The majority of the fake news doesn't come from legitimate media outlets  - it comes from people like Trump who peddle it and skew it amongst his gullible and adoring supporters (of which you are probably one along with Chevy86 and Berri) and then accuses any reporter who challenges him with the facts of spreading "fake news". ]

There you go again...so you jump from one fire into a blaze...

I think Trump is a narcissistic idiot.  He's a liar and a disclosed cheat. So when you say in your quote  that I am a gullible  and adoring supporter,  you are once again spreading fake news. That's twice in one thread. Take your meds

So the head of the most powerful nation on earth is an idiot , well he got into that position so not sure he's an idiot , says some odd things for sure but neck and neck in polls with Biden , hasn't sent loads of young Americans to war and death with no end game on dodgy Intel  , that's a big plus . You may not agree with him , I am not a yank or live there so I've no real opinion on the guy either way but makes me chuckle when  he's dismissed as an idiot . 

42 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

So the head of the most powerful nation on earth is an idiot , well he got into that position so not sure he's an idiot , says some odd things for sure but neck and neck in polls with Biden , hasn't sent loads of young Americans to war and death with no end game on dodgy Intel  , that's a big plus . You may not agree with him , I am not a yank or live there so I've no real opinion on the guy either way but makes me chuckle when  he's dismissed as an idiot . 

He’s there because Americans were fucking stupid enough to vote for him...even if not the majority. Hopefully they have learned their lesson  and won’t make the same mistake again....🙄
Suggest you read this.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns-new-york-times/index.html

2 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

No he doesn't. According to news coverage and White House news releases, Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies: 

He's still a would-be dictator and the biggest liar on the planet. 

Not partaking in the Trump wars EXCEPT to say, I have a couple of exxes rollicking around who could lay claim to being both very bossy and extremely economical with the truth. :)

35 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

730 odd bucks tax paid OM , they all at it at top , tax streamlining , I'd like to see Biden and his sons tax returns too , plenty in racing will be at that stunt as well no doubt but want us taxpayers to pay for their largesse  , mugs like me working for a wage pay through the nose . Like I say by default my views are leader of a any  country not an idiot , unlikeable , running off at mouth ,no class ,  many other things but not idiot . Likes of Blair , he was all smiley , said what he was advised to say by team behind him when he came to power to save the working class  , but he sent many  thousands of working class from all sides  to their deaths with Bush 

23 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Not partaking in the Trump wars EXCEPT to say, I have a couple of exxes rollicking around who could lay claim to being both very bossy and extremely economical with the truth. :)

Not a fan myself HD , not a fan of Biden either , I feel sorry for the normal  Yanks . Debate tomorrow will be amusing . 

The question is not Trumps tax but more, “has he broken the law”. It’s everyone’s right to use the tax laws to legally minimize tax owing on income. There are plenty of high earners in NZ, Australia etc who minimize their tax liability. If you don’t - you’re a sucker. If Trump has used laws to do that, don’t blame him - congratulate him. How much tax do you think Clintons pay from their foundation? SFA I would guess. It’s election time. Plenty of shit will be thrown during an election campaign. But smart people see through all that. 

41 minutes ago, Trump said:

The question is not Trumps tax but more, “has he broken the law”. It’s everyone’s right to use the tax laws to legally minimize tax owing on income. There are plenty of high earners in NZ, Australia etc who minimize their tax liability. If you don’t - you’re a sucker. If Trump has used laws to do that, don’t blame him - congratulate him. How much tax do you think Clintons pay from their foundation? SFA I would guess. It’s election time. Plenty of shit will be thrown during an election campaign. But smart people see through all that. 

Yeah, a real gem....🙄

63D465D4-6A2C-48BB-9E47-D69554B3BD06.jpeg

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Not a fan myself HD , not a fan of Biden either , I feel sorry for the normal  Yanks . Debate tomorrow will be amusing . 

According to some idiots on here there won’t be one.....and they know everything.......apparently......🙄

The first debate will be held on Wednesday, September 30 from 11:00am — 12:30pm AEST.

The venue is the Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. The original venue was the University of Notre Dame, but the university withdrew because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The moderator will be Fox News host Chris Wallace.

It'll be divided into six 15-minute segments, chosen by Wallace:

• The Trump and Biden records
  • COVID-19
  • the US Supreme Court
  • the economy
  • the integrity of the election
  • race and violence in cities

The questions on each topic are a closely guarded secret, and each candidate will get two minutes each to respond.

11 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

According to some idiots on here there won’t be one.....and they know everything.......apparently......🙄

The first debate will be held on Wednesday, September 30 from 11:00am — 12:30pm AEST.

The venue is the Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland. The original venue was the University of Notre Dame, but the university withdrew because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The moderator will be Fox News host Chris Wallace.

It'll be divided into six 15-minute segments, chosen by Wallace:

• The Trump and Biden records
  • COVID-19
  • the US Supreme Court
  • the economy
  • the integrity of the election
  • race and violence in cities

The questions on each topic are a closely guarded secret, and each bcandidate will get two minutes each to respond.

Will be a good watch OM . Biden wont scratch out . 

22 hours ago, meomy said:

Remember these???

Open air schools??

Health and Education go hand in hand

https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers?snippet=true&query=open+air+schools+

Hopefully this link will work

https://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers?snippet=true&query=Open+Air+Schools

Open Air Schools were created in the 1920's for the the betterment of Public Health & Education.