RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Houlahan's Dream

Bet of the Day 12 September.....:

21 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ever so Clever finally gets some luck in running.....hope you stuck with it.....👍

That Biometric little bit stiff yesterday OM, blocked for run when going easy then untested in behind as wall in front of him  . A frustrating watch but a BB for next time , won't be 18s again sadly .

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Follow Mosh Music today at Flemington, best sectionals in shorter race last time.

Ex Kiwi Riding the Wave should lap up 1400 at the same course.

Messerschmitt worth a dollar @ $16/4 in the last with the 3kg claim.

Mosh Music a good ride and given every chance. Ditto Riding the Wave, so both were disappointing.

The apprentice on Messerschmitt didn’t know wtf he was doing. A very soft nothing, poor effort on his part. If a Senior rider goes on next start - big watch!

23 minutes ago, Trump said:

Mosh Music a good ride and given every chance. Ditto Riding the Wave, so both were disappointing.

The apprentice on Messerschmitt didn’t know wtf he was doing. A very soft nothing, poor effort on his part. If a Senior rider goes on next start - big watch!

Agree on Messerschmitt...rider fkd around too much choosing inside or outside.

I liked Grand Bouquet in Marton Cup (2nd to Beuden). Not sure if it is in Wellington Cup but one to watch heading forward. 

44 minutes ago, Trump said:

True Trumpy. Expected more from Mosh Music but Defibrillation is a decent horse....another ex kiwi Graham Richardson still has shares in.

Both that and Riding the Wave ridden on the speed, still think they are better coming from behind.

Agree about Messerschmitt....only got going late, might want further now....worth following.

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Pretty to Sea a rough show in Concorde. 

Grand Banquet in 2200 race. 

For the Karaka races I dunno. Faves perhaps.

Happy punting. 

Yes PTS good value at $19/4....Innes not riding it today interesting.

Levante looks a good thing and that Aegon/Amerelina battle should be a good one.

Sticking with Mosh Music at Flemington and I’m Tellin Ya in Sydney....Yargi rarely goes there.

44 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Last chance for me on Garment today , 16s and 450 fixed Gore R9 . Been going ok , was well out the weights last week but on weight here , drawn fine , might get in frame at each way odds .

Game there RR over that distance...wet track might help. 
Ringadingding at odds and Aulyn Star in the last.

Go well....👍

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Go well....👍

Nice divi there OM , not gonna bother with Garment again ,thought it might pop into place at 200 but just battles on . 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Go well....👍

Ringadingding - The Pumper is King! Good dividend - good picking

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes PTS good value at $19/4....Innes not riding it today interesting.

Levante looks a good thing and that Aegon/Amerelina battle should be a good one.

Sticking with Mosh Music at Flemington and I’m Tellin Ya in Sydney....Yargi rarely goes there.

PTS good place money at least. 

Anyone like anything this weekend ? 

Imaging 14s and 4 s I  the Newmarket I like the look of as a bit of each way value. 

Looking to see what Doozandart opens up at on Monday in Canberra , I've got a feeling he's about to put a decent run in .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Anyone like anything this weekend ? 

Imaging 14s and 4 s I  the Newmarket I like the look of as a bit of each way value. 

Looking to see what Doozandart opens up at on Monday in Canberra , I've got a feeling he's about to put a decent run in .

ANGEL OF TRUTH in the aussie cup.flashing light last 2 runs at caulfield,flemington should suit,close to$ 20

19 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Nice one.

Am going to try a % exacta with AoTruth/Humidor/Fifty Stars...one other.

See if we can snare a divvy. 

Gonna back Humidor E/W.  perhaps add Harlem to this mix. Possibly past it...but for old time's sake! 

Good day of racing across the Tasman. 

A few shorties today...some very good racing at Flemington.

R2 No Restriction at odds $17/3 R4 Saif/Wolves $17/14

R6 September Run is short, Brooklyn Hustle overs at $19

R7 Lunakorn $3.50 Moonlight Maid $15

R8 Fifty Stars and Non Conformist.....Warning the upsetter...wide open race, need a few in multis...Chapada, San Huberto, Humidor ?

R9 Personal looks bet of the day.

Randwick Guineas - Aegon and Mo’unga battle should be a good one.

Ellerslie Sunday...following up Three Sixty, Amerelinha, Montre Moi/Milford

Good luck all. 👍

48 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Gonna back Humidor E/W.  perhaps add Harlem to this mix. Possibly past it...but for old time's sake! 

Good day of racing across the Tasman. 

Absolutely love Harlem , iam on Fifty Stars but would be  happy if he's beaten by Harlem . 600k guineas I think he went through Tatts out of Juddmonte draft , a bargain . 

36 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Like Tokorangi in Derby but...feels like a pretty even bunch. Montre Moi good late in Waikato guineas. 

Montre Moi wasn’t late - the Jockey was ! :( Change of rider is a “huge”plus.