RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Houlahan's Dream

Bet of the Day 12 September.....:

2 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Don't normally back anything South of Wingatui but had a little bit each way Countess Ruby 17s in race 5 and Green Dispatch in last at 13s for interest at Southland 

Old mate Suburbia in at Albury RR. Ever So Clever in the last at Te Rapa.

Good ol sit sprint racing to the fore again at Te Rapa, best ride by a Country Mile was Callum jones, i backed the good thing Savy yong but took my medicine with respect, we had a 1.21.3 1400 earlier  so the track was perfect,yet 1.36 walk fests later. No wonder people are punting Australia

12 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Good ol sit sprint racing to the fore again at Te Rapa, best ride by a Country Mile was Callum jones, i backed the good thing Savy yong but took my medicine with respect, we had a 1.21.3 1400 earlier  so the track was perfect,yet 1.36 walk fests later. No wonder people are punting Australia

As ever a few jocks on sleeping pills .

Some saturday stocking stuffers for today ,Flem R7 RUBEN BLEU  RAND R9 TRUE DETECTIVE RAND R10 ST COVETS SPIRIT.All 3 will be storming home in races that look to have good pace setting things up nicely.All 3 have raced with credit against much better opposition, so fingers and toes crossed for today.

A 6 pack today to wash away the taste of TURKEY from some if not most of my picks.2 each at caulfield, eagle farm and randwick paying big bucks.   caul R1 CHELOON ,scratching have opened this race up and I know nothing about this one except it has an  excellent pedigree on mummy's side ,caul R5 CHASSIS, looks thrown in after claim and should show some form by now. Rand R5 MATOWI andR8 ST COVETS SPIRIT looking for a JMAC double divvie at good dough for him at least.Eagle Farm R7 BACCARAT BABY last year was a G1 contender so looks good at the price, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, (oh no the taste of Turkey again),this guy keeps finishing well but too late and from hopeless positions,if he steps from his good draw his fitness could be decisive against mostly fresh opposition. I have had great fun backing these roughies since September and STILL have my original $100 intact ,but I will blow my bundle on this lot today and call it a day .This thread has thrown up plenty of good picks and pickers and all at good prices (who said online forums were nasty) best of luck today  and in the future. 

10 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

A 6 pack today to wash away the taste of TURKEY from some if not most of my picks.2 each at caulfield, eagle farm and randwick paying big bucks.   caul R1 CHELOON ,scratching have opened this race up and I know nothing about this one except it has an  excellent pedigree on mummy's side ,caul R5 CHASSIS, looks thrown in after claim and should show some form by now. Rand R5 MATOWI andR8 ST COVETS SPIRIT looking for a JMAC double divvie at good dough for him at least.Eagle Farm R7 BACCARAT BABY last year was a G1 contender so looks good at the price, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE, (oh no the taste of Turkey again),this guy keeps finishing well but too late and from hopeless positions,if he steps from his good draw his fitness could be decisive against mostly fresh opposition. I have had great fun backing these roughies since September and STILL have my original $100 intact ,but I will blow my bundle on this lot today and call it a day .This thread has thrown up plenty of good picks and pickers and all at good prices (who said online forums were nasty) best of luck today  and in the future. 

All the best ND.

Caulfield R3 ex kiwi Ayrton big winner fresh up against unbeaten Beltoro $4.50 R5 Belzella $10 R8 Mosh Music value at $14 against Tavidance $2.50

Ellerslie best value...Love Squirrels $15 v Vamos Bebe $2.50,  Tokorangi $9, Fiscal Fantasy $14, Three Sixty $11/Loose Cannon $8

Best at Awapuni Colorado Star $4.

One bet for me today,  last bet ever I am going to have on  Countess Ruby at Wingatui  ,  a one batter that goes OK at times ,  stopped on turn to standstill last time when one came back on her ,  then got going a wee bit late . Low weight , inside draw and distance and uphill finish suits . 

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

One bet for me today,  last bet ever I am going to have on  Countess Ruby at Wingatui  ,  a one batter that goes OK at times ,  stopped on turn to standstill last time when one came back on her ,  then got going a wee bit late . Low weight , inside draw and distance and uphill finish suits . 

Nice one RR..👍 Good to see Corey get his 100th winner in the next race too.

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Nice one RR..👍 Good to see Corey get his 100th winner in the next race too.

Nice ride , that horse can afford zero impediment so nicely settled then wide out of trouble making a move only option , was 9s and 3s fixed . Will never win another race though so taking my money and banking it on her. 

Hope you worked those couple in last at Ellerslie into some kind of decent return OM .

24 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Nice ride , that horse can afford zero impediment so nicely settled then wide out of trouble making a move only option , was 9s and 3s fixed . Will never win another race though so taking my money and banking it on her. 

Hope you worked those couple in last at Ellerslie into some kind of decent return OM .

Good day today RR. Will follow Tokorangi, a bit unlucky today and Three Sixty. 
That Ayrton is a serious racehorse. Ran a tick outside Exceed and Excels race record at his second start....!

Mosh music not a bad run, maybe one short.

Some good racing today and very good fixed odds on some if you want to take a punt....👍

Will Khufu live up to the hype $2.60 ??

Sacred Elixir $ 18/4

Sheriff $15/4

Pretty to Sea $26/4 ( up against a star in Levante $2.60 mind you...)

Follow up Three Sixty in the last with Danielle on...$12/3 good money.

Good punting all..

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Some good racing today and very good fixed odds on some if you want to take a punt....👍

Will Khufu live up to the hype $2.60 ??

Sacred Elixir $ 18/4

Sheriff $15/4

Pretty to Sea $26/4 ( up against a star in Levante $2.60 mind you...)

Follow up Three Sixty in the last with Danielle on...$12/3 good money.

Good punting all..

Definitely a talking horse that Khufu OM, watched trial yesterday and he has gears but raceday different , not at all  worried about change of surface from trial but 2.60 looks skinny . Really looking forward  to seeing Levante again , out of a dead set plodder of a dam .

Biometric tomorrow at Caulfield each way fixed 18s and 460 will be my one each way value for weekend , good claimer , decent fresh up run second OZ prep , out the 7 gate and pretty handy horse . 

Good luck today. 

26 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Definitely a talking horse that Khufu OM, watched trial yesterday and he has gears but raceday different , not at all  worried about change of surface from trial but 2.60 looks skinny . Really looking forward  to seeing Levante again , out of a dead set plodder of a dam .

Biometric tomorrow at Caulfield each way fixed 18s and 460 will be my one each way value for weekend , good claimer , decent fresh up run second OZ prep , out the 7 gate and pretty handy horse . 

Good luck today. 

A couple at Flemington today RR.

Ex Kiwi Riding the Wave looks well placed in R5....backed from $4.50 into $3.60. Yargi has I’m Tellin Ya in there ( no Dee ) at $7.50. Could improve.

Freedmans Shahzade in R6 drop in class, 3kg off also looks well in $6....particularly if that rain arrives.

59 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Platinum Invador!!! So close. 

Having some of the place $$$ on Pretty to Sea. Decent odds for a horse with such good Ellerslie stats. 

Unlucky there HD....rest of the day not worth writing about....couple worth following though.

16 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What a run from Levante. Had no hope from where she was....what did she run that last 600 in.....????

Time: 01:08.91 Sectional Time: 00:32.54 at 600m

Did get clear air till inside 400 so god knows what that last 400 was , unfortunately see this all too often in NZ races .