RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Houlahan's Dream

Bet of the Day 12 September.....:

On 9/12/2020 at 1:16 PM, mikenz said:

My bonus bet,Carson River won.Some funds to play around with later.

True to form bonus winnings gone,at least ive made my donation to the TAB and the industry for a while,roll on the next bonus bet,this games not easy.

Catalyst – Began only fairly. Near the 150m was severely checked when crowded between Tactical Advantage and Ball Of Muscle which shifted in despite the efforts of its rider G Schofield. Having regard to G Schofield's actions Stewards elected to take no action against any rider. A post-race veterinary examination revealed the gelding to be 2/5 lame in the off foreleg. Trainer Mr C Chipperfield was advised that a veterinary clearance would be required prior to Catalyst racing or barrier trialling again. Mr Chipperfield advised that the gelding would undergo further veterinary examinations which the results will be reported back to the Stewards in the days subsequent.

6 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Cascadian over the ditch.

Shadow's Cast as a bit of a roughie in the Tarzino....

Not a lot of luck for Cascadian. One spot behind the winner in running. Willo got off the rail and won. Oliver is still there. 

36 minutes ago, Pegasus 9 said:

Catalyst – Began only fairly. Near the 150m was severely checked when crowded between Tactical Advantage and Ball Of Muscle which shifted in despite the efforts of its rider G Schofield. Having regard to G Schofield's actions Stewards elected to take no action against any rider. A post-race veterinary examination revealed the gelding to be 2/5 lame in the off foreleg. Trainer Mr C Chipperfield was advised that a veterinary clearance would be required prior to Catalyst racing or barrier trialling again. Mr Chipperfield advised that the gelding would undergo further veterinary examinations which the results will be reported back to the Stewards in the days subsequent.

he was gone before the 150m thats for sure

51 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Not a lot of luck for Cascadian. One spot behind the winner in running. Willo got off the rail and won. Oliver is still there. 

Yeah, get the feeling there is a good win in the offing for him some time over the spring. Going to stick with, for sure. 

Todays triple longshot throw at the stumps.Bucharest( best bred horse all year) to upset odds on  love tap, Humidor goes best 2nd up , good place price at least.Shot of irish finally gets a run on a softish track with showers predicted.All paying $10+ (better prices because of odds on faves)

19 hours ago, Nukkledragga said:

Todays triple longshot throw at the stumps.Bucharest( best bred horse all year) to upset odds on  love tap, Humidor goes best 2nd up , good place price at least.Shot of irish finally gets a run on a softish track with showers predicted.All paying $10+ (better prices because of odds on faves)

Yes, I thought Williams did a good job with Humidor. Patient, gaps came, he went to the line well. $3s to place was value IMO. Winner way too good. 

9 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Yes, I thought Williams did a good job with Humidor. Patient, gaps came, he went to the line well. $3s to place was value IMO. Winner way too good. 

It was the ride by ollie that made the difference on the winner as he was unexpectedly on pace, he would not have won if he had humidors run, humidor certainly looks the best of the rest ( familiar territory against winx)I will keep the faith with the old fella and keep posting 3 at a time which has been profitable so far($100 into $ 350) betting10/30 or 20/60 making for a good month so far

Todays triple trio of double figure dangers...... Iconoclasm has won the last two octobers and can swoop home after a cosy run.Wise counsel can do the same in the last at flemington.Brandenburg in sydney looks like getting a cosy run on pace with all the faves drawing wide , he is not the best horse but will get the best run.

5 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Got onto M.Dancer....thx! 

Cascadian again tomorrow....

You’re onto it! Have a look at the replay of Cascadian’s last run. Cruised up behind the field before the turn but Oliver was blocked in for 300m and finished with a lap full of horse. Cummings will have him spot on for the Toorak and I’m picking him to win! 

11 minutes ago, Trump said:

You’re onto it! Have a look at the replay of Cascadian’s last run. Cruised up behind the field before the turn but Oliver was blocked in for 300m and finished with a lap full of horse. Cummings will have him spot on for the Toorak and I’m picking him to win! 

Yes, I was yelling my head off for that last furlong. Better draw tomorrow, hopefully track won't be too off and Ollie has an extra 200 m to find some space.  $11s with Aussie bookmakers looks tempting. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Backed Cascadian a lot , backed it first up in OZ when it ripped home wide in Sydney . A horse I like and will get some of my money tomorrow but having followed it a bit I've found if there is a backside to run up he will find it .

Hopefully it goes better than Green Dispatch today at Timaru, bloody awful run after a bit of promise .

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Ex Kiwi Harlech was just behind him in that and will be fitter. $31 looks overs on his best form. Buffalo River must be in at the weights.

My outrageous outsiders for this week,At caulfield I wiil have to go against the "cascade" of opinion and go for I am superman, should make own luck in front on frontrunners track, In sydney greysful glamour is down in class and bucharest should get a cosier run than love tap and might turn the tables,he seemed to fight very well ,very late .