RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Sportsbet have taken over Beteasy.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:13 PM, mikenz said:

I haven't bet with them 4 a long time.when or if you withdraw by bank transfer do you incur any charges,someone must know.

The biggest charge if you withdraw consistently is you get banned from betting with them!

On 9/10/2020 at 4:10 PM, mikenz said:

Gee and to celebrate the occasion they gave me a 20 dollar bonus yesty and then today I see a 250 dollar bonus as well,that's pretty good,even better you can split them in 4,impressive I reckon.

My 250 bonus bet has gone,had a expiry date of 23 sept,if they dont put it back they can get stuffed,what a bunch of wogs.

managed to get through to sportsbet ,no record of bonus being credited,what a letdown,i woudnt have posted on here if i hadnt seen it with my own eyes,,was just gunna use it but instead they say you lose it,may have been an error,i aint been there for ages anyway, shit happens.