RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Green Dispatch/ War Dispatch Rangiora Trials

NZTR form does this horse tomorrow a disservice,  he's no maiden 9 year gelding . Out of half sister to Battle Paint , brother to group winners , including a group 2 winner at Saratoga on Saturday he has earnt over million bucks over the years . Ran up sequence on poly in France ( maybe waiting for Riccarton to get laid down ) .Then won Derby trial at Group 3 at Chantilly , then ran third in French Derby just behind New Bay and Highland Reel when denied clear run , then another  group placing then a run  behind Highland Reel  Stateside at Arlington , off to HK and run in Derby there followed by a few years of winning and placing to earn keep , finishing in HK in March . Not many Derby place getters go round on a Tuesday trials day  at Rangiora . If racing has any morals , if this horse goes no good in the end he deserves a decent retirement,  he's earnt  enough for a few people and given then some days out .Looks a beauty of a horse .

28 minutes ago, Jimmyboi said:

Why does it really matter I’m sure the trainer knows what he doing and I’m pretty sure your jealous that you can’t be around a good horse like him I seems to me your doing a lot of moaning

Where's the moaning fella , where's the negative , said horse is handy , don't see many at Rangiora with that career behind him . Chill the fuck  out .

1 hour ago, Jimmyboi said:

Why does it really matter I’m sure the trainer knows what he doing and I’m pretty sure your jealous that you can’t be around a good horse like him I seems to me your doing a lot of moaning

Do you think the trainer knows what he is doing Jimmyboi ?

9 hours ago, Jimmyboi said:

I’m pretty sure he won a group 1 plus a nz cup can’t get much better than that 

He did top job , Mike and Hustler . What's he been doing since then as he stats dropped off . Let those of us who don't know much about him a bit of a bio of last 18 or so years . Good on him with Green Dispatch,  hope he gets him going well. 1000 metres trial a mere blow out so early days .