RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
We're Doomed

Some Good News?

The restricted sales race the Cartier Million was raced on 13th October 1990 at Pheonix Park Dublin , sell out 15000 crowd,  stars there . JR was seen at the Park once . Raceday done it then closed down bankrupt , it was  smoke and mirrors . Not the case here I am sure as the taxpayer pays for a decent percentage of racing here for now , as long as that continues it should be fine racing for a million .

5 hours ago, Huey said:

Unfortunately Tasman man what you deem to be negative thoughts are actually constructive thoughts by posters that really really care about this industry and the direction in which is heading.

Many have sat back and listened to the inane thoughts/strategies of industry leadership and folks like yourself for years that have gotten the industry to where it is today i.e. to the brink, so while you waffle on about racings fluffy clouds and fantasy land (btw youre welcome to those thoughts , I'm always interested in differing opinions ) leave the real thoughts to those that have been there are done that, those at the coal face that see whats going on everyday.

Please don't try to muzzle people by neutering their right to reply and just makes you look silly. 

As for the Karaka Million , no one is questioning its popularity or its effectiveness as part of the racing calendar but rightly so questions abound as to its subsidisation by the industry, I stand by my assertion that I don't think the race day would be that different if the stakes were halved, the hype , promo , marketing,venue and place in the calendar would be the same, the BGP boys would still turn up as would the celebrities you so admire. 

I was going to say something similar, but I decided to take Tasman's advice: "Don't bother reading my posts......ignore them ,thanks !"