RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

HUMIDOR

14 hours ago, jeepers said:

Chris Waller nothing short of the best Trainer there is about.A Champion in his own right.

Below is a quote from Lyndsay Smith.

TAKE NOTE. The value and importance of TV people showing the pre race parade and prelim of races. Its all about presenting the best experience of horse racing. Just showing backsides doing prelims is amateurish, Busting into parades with greyhound race just stupid.

Lyndsay Smith..

“He (Waller) pulled my pants down, it’s fine, he outplayed me” Smith told Racenet.

“He trained it better than I did, as simple as that, and I take my hat off to him.

I only saw the horse on TV and I must admit before the race I got a bit nervous because in my time I had never seen him look that good.

“In my time of looking at Humidor, he is pretty unattractive but he looked pretty good in that mounting yard.

“He looked better halfway up the straight.

“I was thinking where did that egg come from, because it’s landed straight on my face.”

20 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Below is a quote from Lyndsay Smith.

TAKE NOTE. The value and importance of TV people showing the pre race parade and prelim of races. Its all about presenting the best experience of horse racing. Just showing backsides doing prelims is amateurish, Busting into parades with greyhound race just stupid.

Lyndsay Smith..

“He (Waller) pulled my pants down, it’s fine, he outplayed me” Smith told Racenet.

“He trained it better than I did, as simple as that, and I take my hat off to him.

I only saw the horse on TV and I must admit before the race I got a bit nervous because in my time I had never seen him look that good.

“In my time of looking at Humidor, he is pretty unattractive but he looked pretty good in that mounting yard.

“He looked better halfway up the straight.

“I was thinking where did that egg come from, because it’s landed straight on my face.”

Good on him , took it on the chin , sometimes it's the different environments , others you just have to bow to the better man . I'm just happy for the horse , always been a genuine G1 horse , so pleased to see him return to his best .

Good on you Lindsay takes a lot of guts to eat humble pie. I just can't believe how well VE looked in the birdcage the other week,I've never seen her look stronger and so good.

Chris is a marvel.Does anyone know what his main feed type is ie Mitavite or such.?