RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dynamite

Jimmy Cannon

The drive on Jimmy Cannon was excellent today. The previous driver thrashed JC with the whip and today the driver drove it perfectly.Who are the drivers on this horse in its last 2 runs as I have not heard of them but notice the  trainer is a young fella doing good things and owns a mare currently winning well at Menangle with the Morris barn

3 hours ago, menangle said:

The drive on Jimmy Cannon was excellent today. The previous driver thrashed JC with the whip and today the driver drove it perfectly.Who are the drivers on this horse in its last 2 runs as I have not heard of them but notice the  trainer is a young fella doing good things and owns a mare currently winning well at Menangle with the Morris barn

You should note it was an Amateur driver race. Often you will find stable hands or former trainers or even former drivers in these races. Most are very capable horse people. Some may have left  the industry years ago and have now returned. Others have a passion for harness horses and want a way to participate.

Jesse Alford (trainer) is also a Junior Driver (3yrs) and has branched out as a trainer. Was a trials driver the 3 years prior.

1 minute ago, westview said:

I don't usually comment on drives but when the commentator says Pete's dash has had enough and the driver keeps batting it down the straight someone needs a well earned Holliday . Not a good look for our industry. 

Sorry this should be on another thread