RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shaneMcAlister

TAB you CNUTS!!

56 minutes ago, nomates said:

Surely if you have bets pending your account is in credit .

So to clarify, if I deposit $1 into my account, and put it on the result of the Rugby World Cup 2023, my account is in credit and I should be allowed to watch all the content from now until then?

No.

Technically, it wouldn't be a trivial matter linking up a betting option with the video content. Not saying it's impossible, but remember that this is the TAB we're dealing with. 

Anyway, just log in at loveracing.co.nz, and you can watch the same streams without any restrictions.

1 hour ago, nomates said:

It was the same before the new machine , they know the issue exists but they choose to do nothing about . 

Surely if you have bets pending your account is in credit .

You got 2 of the letters around the wrong way by the way .

He has a job getting his tongue around certain things lol

20 minutes ago, skelly said:

So to clarify, if I deposit $1 into my account, and put it on the result of the Rugby World Cup 2023, my account is in credit and I should be allowed to watch all the content from now until then?

No.

Technically, it wouldn't be a trivial matter linking up a betting option with the video content. Not saying it's impossible, but remember that this is the TAB we're dealing with. 

Anyway, just log in at loveracing.co.nz, and you can watch the same streams without any restrictions.

Will rugby be going by then?

2 hours ago, skelly said:

No.

I see your point , but what you have pointed out is as dumb as you having just put 1k on a horse about to run but can't watch because you didn't have an extra 1c in your acct .

My point , and maybe poorly put , was if you have spent every cent in your acct on a bet that day , then until your bet has died , your acct should be considered live and allow you to watch your money run , even if they only allowed you to watch the races you have bet on .

Probably no clearer than before . Hope so .

2 hours ago, skelly said:

No.

Yet I could put $1 into my account and not have a bet and watch all the content I want till 2023. 

22 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Yep the policy is nuts. Makes no sense - but they seem determined to limit access to racing in so many ways....

I don't understand it either, I would have though the more people watching the better. Granted some may bet offshore and use the TAB to watch the races but they can do that now anyway by leaving $1 in there TAB account.

I would also remove the credit card top up fee they charge ( or at least only charge it on deposit's under say $20).

8 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

I don't understand it either, I would have though the more people watching the better. Granted some may bet offshore and use the TAB to watch the races but they can do that now anyway by leaving $1 in there TAB account.

I would also remove the credit card top up fee they charge ( or at least only charge it on deposit's under say $20).

Totally agree the $2.15 charge irks me no end.  None of their competitors do it!!