RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Competitions to keep R C viable and fun.

PonderosaScoobie, The Zims ,The ex VET and many others including my self have offered prizes and challenges in the past.

They were Great challenges and involvement for us all

.Let's recreate the fun every Saturday!

Let's re invigorate Race Cafe with a few competitions  as the spring horses emerge.

This is our site. Our Voice. Race Cafe !

Surely  ...We could fund our competitions by exploring many options.

* Promote  a Race Cafe syndicate betting platform into the Quaddie pools in Victoria on a Saturday. ( Comingled ).$5.00 weekly contribution.

*  a shut up fee of $3000 from NZ Bloodstock .Re: export levie and GST  of yearlings and Ready to Run Horses  from year 2014 .

^Charging an annual  membership fee.To Race Cafe.

AA charges $66.00. (Auto Mobile ) not Alcoholic9c9 annye w  )

BAZZ  won my mystery question last week and gets a free bet on Sir Alan L Jone's next runner at the Sunshine Coast.

Watch tomorrow morning for a free bet re a Great Race Track question..

Just  for  fun

16 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

PonderosaScoobie, The Zims ,The ex VET and many others including my self have offered prizes and challenges in the past.

They were Great challenges and involvement for us all

.Let's recreate the fun every Saturday!

Let's re invigorate Race Cafe with a few competitions  as the spring horses emerge.

This is our site. Our Voice. Race Cafe !

Surely  ...We could fund our competitions by exploring many options.

* Promote  a Race Cafe syndicate betting platform into the Quaddie pools in Victoria on a Saturday. ( Comingled ).$5.00 weekly contribution.

*  a shut up fee of $3000 from NZ Bloodstock .Re: export levie and GST  of yearlings and Ready to Run Horses  from year 2014 .

^Charging an annual  membership fee.To Race Cafe.

AA charges $66.00. (Auto Mobile ) not Alcoholic9c9 annye w  )

BAZZ  won my mystery question last week and gets a free bet on Sir Alan L Jone's next runner at the Sunshine Coast.

Watch tomorrow morning for a free bet re a Great Race Track question..

Just  for  fun

Here is my two cents worth( which might end up costing me a lot more) an annual fee is preferable to me whatever the cost , it means you can budget for months in advance with cash already in the kitty for any and all comps instead of weekly contributions.As for the quaddie racing.com has a format that is perfect for racecafe.Their presenters pick 3 legs and a guest picks the 4th, we could have 4 pickers do a leg each and the following week the next 4 names on the list get their turn and on and on it goes.The only problem, and it is a good one to have is what to do with any winnings.