RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lamour

CEO

13 hours ago, lamour said:

I see Phil  Holdens appointment is till 31st March 2021. A recruitment Process is to get under way soon.  Best news I’ve heard all week.

But what if he is reappointed??

Greg

3 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

But what if he is reappointed??

Greg

Well let’s hope & pray that they get a high quality of applicants.  I guess if nothing else at least a proper process is being followed.   I do think the Board needs to insist on the next CEO being based in Christchurch. Who is paying for the acting  CEO,s commute now?

4 hours ago, eljay said:

Why not move "Head Office" to either Wellington (Capital) or Auckland (Population)     Everyone says it's time to look for change to ensure survival of the sport!!! (🤩

Funniest post of the decade

4 hours ago, eljay said:

Why not move "Head Office" to either Wellington (Capital) or Auckland (Population)     Everyone says it's time to look for change to ensure survival of the sport!!! (🤩

Surely it would be just as logical to move the head office to Greymouth as Wgtn. Cheaper rent and nicer people. And more interest in Trotting.

5 hours ago, eljay said:

Not sure if you’re serious or just stirring. Wellington makes no sense at all.  Nil interest in HR there.  All you would achieve is complete disruption of all staff members lives, (Except Mr Holden) higher rent and travel costs with no upside.    As far as Population, the biggest population of horses, licensees and owners is in Christchurch.  

Oh thats good to hear lamour - I was thinking there was no interest in Christchurch either!!    Number of horses in the area has absolutely nothing to do with it.    They (the horses) don't run the outfit.      And the board has 2 (I think) north islanders in addition to Holden on it anyway.