RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

I've been thinking

On 8/19/2020 at 6:10 PM, Berri said:

Hong Kong's Winfred Englebrecht has been promoting a World tote and the UK has embraced it in the form of an intermingled tote offering. So is this a bid and a stealth move by China to control betting on a world wide scale?

I don’t think so. I see it as a chance to take back our own industry  (through co-mingling) into mammoth pools, without any chance of manipulation. 

It would get rid of the parasite   bookmakers, elite punters and their kick backs etc. 

Money launders would have to perform or loose large percentages of their ill gained moneys each and every time they bet.

Quite simply it would once again put racing on the path to prosperity. 

Bring it on I say. 

Liz

46 minutes ago, Insider said:

I don’t think so. I see it as a chance to take back our own industry  (through co-mingling) into mammoth pools, without any chance of manipulation. 

It would get rid of the parasite   bookmakers, elite punters and their kick backs etc. 

Money launders would have to perform or loose large percentages of their ill gained moneys each and every time they bet.

Quite simply it would once again put racing on the path to prosperity. 

Bring it on I say. 

Liz

There is no need for commingling, bookmakers, overseas odds makers etc.. I made a submission to the select committee  without going into the nitty gritty of the solution.  The way I see it whats the point telling them the solution when its going to benefit the parasitic over payed so called executives.

1 hour ago, slam dunk said:

There is no need for commingling, bookmakers, overseas odds makers etc.. I made a submission to the select committee  without going into the nitty gritty of the solution.  The way I see it whats the point telling them the solution when its going to benefit the parasitic over payed so called executives.

Every country that would be a part of a world pool/ tote would just be increasing the takeout and reducing the payout to winning punters, every countries govt would want to clip the ticket for taxes or levies, every countries tab's would not be doing it for free.The more countries involved might make for larger pools but the number of bites taken from that cherry would make it so unnappetising to everyone but the most stupid of punters.Just compare the takeout rates on our pools today against just a few years ago pre comingling.Why would anyone want to win LESS MONEY? And I didnt even mention the parasitic overpaid execs.