RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eastwood Jaunty

TAB closing prices

Hello all.   Does anyone know a way to go back and find out closing prices on the TAB?  I know the loveracing website has the closing tote win price as part of its results, but I was also interested to know closing fixed prices.  Any help much appreciated, hope all are well.

Try this  link

https://xml.tab.co.nz/odds/

It defaults to yesterdays results but you can change the date as per example below

https://xml.tab.co.nz/odds/2020-08-15

They don't show the fixed odds closing prices though, which is what you are after. They appear to be secret. 

It does allow you to view all tote closing prices for all meetings on one screen.

Hope this of help

25 minutes ago, premixer said:

Not a free option, but I believe you can view these on dynamic odds if you have access to it.

Haven't used it myself in the last year or so, but NZ TAB odds were tracked and logged.

Yes the closing odds for NZ TAB are located there.

15 hours ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

Hello all.   Does anyone know a way to go back and find out closing prices on the TAB?  I know the loveracing website has the closing tote win price as part of its results, but I was also interested to know closing fixed prices.  Any help much appreciated, hope all are well.

It would be very interesting to compare market percentages on bookies odds.A lot of " expert pro punters" have given up because the prices are crap across the board in recent times, the market rarely gets below 120% where it used to regularly approach 110% in aussie metro races  ( smaller is better for punters)new taxes and racefields costs are partly responsible BUT here in nz we dont have all of that yet, but we seem to get the crap prices anyway, I think the nz bookies are milking us for a few extra pennies , setting markets that match the aussie percentages without the actual costs to justify it.

9 hours ago, premixer said:

Not a free option, but I believe you can view these on dynamic odds if you have access to it.

Haven't used it myself in the last year or so, but NZ TAB odds were tracked and logged.

You can get closing prices at tab.com.au.  Won't be much different to NZ TAB prices.