RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Bank depo

How long for a credit card transaction to go thru ? 

If I put it in my account tonight, will it be available for tomorrow afternoon ? 

Obviously never done this shite before, but when to the local and they closed ... :(   ... Strange because if you just close the pokies, then its likely only 8 people including staff in the Tab.  🤣

Guess you're unlucky enough to have visited one of the 4 branches that closed during lockdown. New Plymouth's Richmond Centre was one of them, not sure where the others are.

With respect to your deposit  using a credit/debit card it depends on the card issuing bank. It is usually available within a few hours, however the ANZ have been known to take longer than 24 hours at times.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

How long for a credit card transaction to go thru ? 

If I put it in my account tonight, will it be available for tomorrow afternoon ? 

Obviously never done this shite before, but when to the local and they closed ... :(   ... Strange because if you just close the pokies, then its likely only 8 people including staff in the Tab.  🤣

Its instant. can bet 30 secs later.

Why are TAB branches closed?

Is there Covid in them?

They need to get a grip on Public Health Act.

Only places where an Infectious disease is found get closed.

Have the TAB not got QR codes on them to scan?

Besides we can keep our own records where we have been however we wish to.

What is it with these "financial institutions" obstructing us going about our lawful rights to deposit & withdraw our monies?

Btw, our coins/ notes are legal tender & are sanitized at the bank.

Be mindful that electronic transactions are been pushed onto us as a form of "Community contact tracing" by stealth.

It's only time that the Director General of Public Health Dpt will get in deep sheete for breaches of Privacy.

We recall banks got in trouble for that a few years ago giving police & others details out without adhering to the laws.

Bring it to the attention of a member of the Legal Fraternity & add it to the list for the Law Society to raise with the Andrew Borrowdale Judicial Review & ongoing issues.

This nonsense & closure of businesses & obstructing our freedom needs to stop. 

1 hour ago, meomy said:

Why are TAB branches closed?

Is there Covid in them?

They need to get a grip on Public Health Act.

Only places where an Infectious disease is found get closed.

Have the TAB not got QR codes on them to scan?

Besides we can keep our own records where we have been however we wish to.

What is it with these "financial institutions" obstructing us going about our lawful rights to deposit & withdraw our monies?

Btw, our coins/ notes are legal tender & are sanitized at the bank.

Be mindful that electronic transactions are been pushed onto us as a form of "Community contact tracing" by stealth.

It's only time that the Director General of Public Health Dpt will get in deep sheete for breaches of Privacy.

We recall banks got in trouble for that a few years ago giving police & others details out without adhering to the laws.

Bring it to the attention of a member of the Legal Fraternity & add it to the list for the Law Society to raise with the Andrew Borrowdale Judicial Review & ongoing issues.

This nonsense & closure of businesses & obstructing our freedom needs to stop. 

What has this got to do with this post, which asks a question about credit card deposits into a TAB Account?

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I presume they won't be charging fees if you can't deposit at an agency because it's closed.

They will if a depo  by card not if its bank transfer,I haven't deposited funds for months,when they made the changes to some things I said I wont fund my account again but I have been given a couple of bonus bets in the interim which actually won but as is the norm it turned to shite in the end so I have been helping turnover.

21 hours ago, Trump said:

What has this got to do with this post, which asks a question about credit card deposits into a TAB Account?

IF the TAB had been open when he went there the issues wouldn't have arisen in the same way 😜 

On 8/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, Sobeit said:

Guess you're unlucky enough to have visited one of the 4 branches that closed during lockdown. New Plymouth's Richmond Centre was one of them, not sure where the others are.

With respect to your deposit  using a credit/debit card it depends on the card issuing bank. It is usually available within a few hours, however the ANZ have been known to take longer than 24 hours at times.

My error here.  Deposits made at a TAB outlet & online  are pretty much instant when you use a debit/credit card.  When I responded I was thinking of  the re-crediting of account withdrawal funds to a  cheque or savings account. The rules say a  credit card can't be used at all for this purpose.  <  5  night shifts must have addled my brain more than I realised >

I usually do $50 by credit card, costs $2.15 in charges and it is instantly in your account and available to bet with. 

If my account is low I usually do it early in the morning so I don't have any drama