RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lamour

HRNZ News Desk

Looking at the jobs vacancy Page on the HRNZ website I see they are advertising for someone to take over this roll.  I assume From that that Dave DiSomma must be leaving.  That would be unfortunate as he has been good at getting Harness Racing stories onto the mainstream media, particularly TVNZ.                                             I only looked at the job vacancy website to see if they had the CEO job advertised yet.

18 hours ago, lamour said:

Looking at the jobs vacancy Page on the HRNZ website I see they are advertising for someone to take over this roll.  I assume From that that Dave DiSomma must be leaving.  That would be unfortunate as he has been good at getting Harness Racing stories onto the mainstream media, particularly TVNZ.                                             I only looked at the job vacancy website to see if they had the CEO job advertised yet.

If anything like Petone, there will be plenty wanting to take the “roll”......preferably sausage.....😆

20 hours ago, lamour said:

When will the CEO job be advertised or are the rumours true that Phil H has been appointed permanently, without proper process it would seem.  

The rumour mill suggests you may be correct about CEO. Then again  the same mill says Spicer is departing which is way overdue 

Only time will tell as they say

So Holden's been appointing CEO and Kevin McNaught of save Winton fame is gone from board come AGM after a ballot.

Get rid of Spicer now as chair and employ some decent independent directors and things might begin to look up but dont hold your breath

Greg

Rumours are rife that Mr Spicer has stepped down as board chair.  Not sure if that is correct but if he is still the chair it is only because no one else on the board is willing to take over, from what I’m hearing.