RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
claude55

Riccarton races today

3 hours ago, claude55 said:

Don't bother going u will be turned away. Thanks for all the notifications on trackside. Uselessness strikes again. Just who is running the show. No one

You may have heard that New Zealand is at COVID level 2 nationwide? I would think that the other 99.9% of NZers would know that. You have to be taking the piss?

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

You may have heard that New Zealand is at COVID level 2 nationwide? I would think that the other 99.9% of NZers would know that. You have to be taking the piss?

Can go to the supermarket no issues get petrol go to the warehouse no issues can't go to the races. Oh play rugby. 

12 hours ago, jimbob said:

You cant turn up to Riccarton to watch your Horse in the outside open spaces

But you can head to Riccarton Westfield Mall and Go to the Pictures if you  like 

Yep crazy. And kind of weird how on Friday night I could get into Addington as an owner and have a beer and wander round the stables etc etc .....????

1 minute ago, chelseacol said:

Yep crazy. And kind of weird how on Friday night I could get into Addington as an owner and have a beer and wander round the stables etc etc .....????

Yes and you could have gone to the pub  and played Pokies with  a room of people with a piece of Cardboard between machines