RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Cambridge Harness initiative

Great to see Cambridge creating a meeting for today all in the space of 24 hours. I remember years ago when people were moaning about the industry losing gallops meetings due to wet tracks, etc I questioned why the "power brokers" couldnt transfer meetings a few days out (Hey they did it for one of the Hastings Spring carnival meetings pretty easily - remember Otaki?).

With all of our technology and ease of communicating it should be a reality, if not a formality. At the time the usual keyboard warriors bagged the idea.....well hello, look what we have today. Well done to those who created this meeting - great initiative!

10 minutes ago, THE TORCH said:

Great to see Cambridge creating a meeting for today all in the space of 24 hours. I remember years ago when people were moaning about the industry losing gallops meetings due to wet tracks, etc I questioned why the "power brokers" couldnt transfer meetings a few days out (Hey they did it for one of the Hastings Spring carnival meetings pretty easily - remember Otaki?).

With all of our technology and ease of communicating it should be a reality, if not a formality. At the time the usual keyboard warriors bagged the idea.....well hello, look what we have today. Well done to those who created this meeting - great initiative!

When the industry is travelling as average as we are , there are no excuses to be thinking faster on their feet when situations like this arise . Lazy , uninterested management , incompetent management .

Not a big harness follower , but to whoever got cracking to put this together , stand up and take a bow . Showing how things can be done , when there is a will .