RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lowdown

Cambridge?

i understand yes the meeting is going ahead........

more than likely the area affected by level 3 lockdown, trainers won't be able to attend, but they are hoping to get some sort of dispensation from work safe but at such short notice seems unlikely.....

sunday auckland seems unlikely i think they working on a plan b now to run a meeting at waikato instead......

7 minutes ago, Confused said:

Why is there nothing on the GRNZ website about what is happening, absolutely no mention at all .

At least HRNZ haver sent out 2 x emails today and updated their site.

Hi Confused .. not being sarcastic, but do you really have to ask why lols

14 hours ago, Confused said:

Why is there nothing on the GRNZ website about what is happening, absolutely no mention at all .

At least HRNZ haver sent out 2 x emails today and updated their site.

Confused... but there IS something on the website. A text was also sent out last night. Damn them though, they should have known within seconds on what to do! If only they were as perfect as half you lot on here.

3 hours ago, kizanan said:

Confused... but there IS something on the website. A text was also sent out last night. Damn them though, they should have known within seconds on what to do! If only they were as perfect as half you lot on here.

For the record kizanan, there was no information available when I started this thread. Thanks to Shodsie for the reply. When I sat down yesterday to do the form I didn't know if we were going ahead or not and didn't want to waste time on an abandoned meeting.

Very unfortunate for the Craik team and the handful of others north of the Bombays, almost say its unfair to go on without them...but I suppose 'fairness' goes out the window at a time like this.

My thoughts and best wishes to everybody out there at this uncertain time.

Lowdown

At the time YOU posted, what had the Government passed on to YOU about who could get through the Puke road block?

In fact, even now, what has the Government made available?

On 8/13/2020 at 11:44 AM, Lowdown said:

For the record kizanan, there was no information available when I started this thread. Thanks to Shodsie for the reply. When I sat down yesterday to do the form I didn't know if we were going ahead or not and didn't want to waste time on an abandoned meeting.

Very unfortunate for the Craik team and the handful of others north of the Bombays, almost say its unfair to go on without them...but I suppose 'fairness' goes out the window at a time like this.

My thoughts and best wishes to everybody out there at this uncertain time.

It’s sad to the Auckland trainers but there are more trainers out of Auckland hence why they chose to run at Waikato. They are planning on doing a small/mini meeting for the Auckland trainers 

1 hour ago, MiniJax said:

It’s sad to the Auckland trainers but there are more trainers out of Auckland hence why they chose to run at Waikato. They are planning on doing a small/mini meeting for the Auckland trainers 

Cant see how that could be financially variable.