RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

Winter cup,Riccarton

14 minutes ago, mikenz said:

5 northerners turning up at this stage,,no national meeting now so in reality this is is become a large mainly southern meet but field is still pretty good.

$37,800 for the winner Mike and $10,500 for running second. You get $16,200 for winning a rating 71 up north. So hardly going to attract heaps of northerners. And a one off meeting; they can't double up mid week or next Saturday.  Looks like a decent enough betting race though. Let's hope the track holds up. Already slow despite very little rain in Canterbury for a few weeks.

If it was 3 days it would have more northerners I know,just on this subject they are thinking along the lines of reducing travel or travel cost so why are they not running a lot more two or even three day meetings,most meetings these days are one off.

Just now, mikenz said:

If it was 3 days it would have more northerners I know,just on this subject they are thinking along the lines of reducing travel or travel cost so why are they not running a lot more two or even three day meetings,most meetings these days are one off.

Why are they having a meeting at Ruakaka ? , and then not xfering it after the lockdown to ensure it gets run , because there is no way that this is only lasting 3 days . If they do can Ruakaka then that will just show how incompetent , to allow participants to lose a meeting for no other reason than their lack of forward thinking .

4 minutes ago, nomates said:

Why are they having a meeting at Ruakaka ? , and then not xfering it after the lockdown to ensure it gets run , because there is no way that this is only lasting 3 days . If they do can Ruakaka then that will just show how incompetent , to allow participants to lose a meeting for no other reason than their lack of forward thinking .

No reason why they cant shift somewhere,are many horse trained there?

10 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Just to add a lot of the present one off meetings are getting good fields at present anyway,but I think that come about by the keenness to get a start anywhere .

2 hours ago, Trump said:

I see William Wallace is $11 on NZ TAB. I can get $16 on Ladbrokes. Do you like him ew Ohokason? 

Better track should suit Trumpy but a back runner so no good thing. Not a fan of jock to be fair either but Happy Star looks the danger.

4 hours ago, mikenz said:

Back to Riccarton, im picking one or two winners at good odds from Southland stables,which ones,well thats the big question.

That Riviera Rock & Nesta in race 6 & Nomen Ludi & Orepuki Lad in race 8,there you go probably one of Tyler's team will run a place  or win just to prove me wrong as I have been on the odd time before😄😄