RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Nice article on Stuff re Hazel Schofer and boss

Nice to read something positive on Stuff re racing, but a shame it wasnt written by someone who knew whats what...

Four of Schofer’s wins came for her boss – New Plymouth trainer Allan Sharrock, who also celebrated six wins overall on the day, thanks to two further victories from Lisa Allpress at Te Rapa

10 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Where are racings marketing people. 

This should have been TV1 news, celebrating young ladies and the fact she never gave up and persevered, what a lost opportunity 

Come on NZ Racing, get with it for goodness sake

Was on the News Sports section last night Tom.

42 minutes ago, Nerula said:

More positive than ----? I note more Racing stories in Herald so someone is doing a better job.

Nerula, it amuses me that - everty night without fail - One News will run a fluff piece about the Warriors, surely the most under-performing sports team in this country's recent history.

Clearly, someone at that troubled franchise is feeding Savs well!

22 hours ago, Nerula said:

More positive than ----? I note more Racing stories in Herald so someone is doing a better job.

Nerula, racing press has been terrible for years, very few happy stories reported, anything positive helps 

The industry has a very poor public image so anything is of benefit in an industry devoid of any form of leadership

2 hours ago, bazach said:

Nice article on Hazel on TV three news this evening. She’s a very well spoken young lady. I just hope she can keep her weight under control.

Yes, very well done. 3 News does cover racing stories like that quite well, so they deserve some credit for that.