RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
EsquireNZ

Matt Anderson: GUILTY

1 hour ago, newbie85 said:

I’m surprised that he hasn’t “owned up” to the incident.

Seems that to get the best result in Court you admit your wrongs, blame  your early life or an addiction and get some outside help.

He appears to not want to accept he did something wrong.

If you want the thread closed down keep posting unsubstantiated nonsense...do you know he has not owned up ..or just surmising???

51 minutes ago, newbie85 said:

If you feel it is best close it down

I only quoted what is reported from the Court 

He said ..... “She grabbed hold of his arm and fell when he moved”

Maybe best you close it down

And I wonder what his excuse was for choking her or kicking her in the head? 

58 minutes ago, Stables said:

Fitzgerald, instead of posting rubbish on this site and stating things that have been accepted as true in a court of law,  ring me and get the true story, your friend has been found guilty, we now await his sentence

Did you attend all the court dates Mr B?

You're the one who has continually made false claims to stick the boot in to Mr Anderson and even made information available before people significantly more involved then you had been told.

The matter is being handled by the court of the land of NZ, and as you note and as does the article, Mr Anderson has been found guilty.

Both sides are being supported by friends and family during this time. 

You and others here, continue to make false claims and fuel false rumors. While I can't stop you making claims that are true, I can certainly pull you and others up when they make false statements and fuel rumors. Some of which earlier in this thread (which have now been removed or edited by Admin) would be classed as defamation.

No doubt you'll try twist these comments into not caring about the victim or condoning such behavior. Which is certainly not the case.

Only two people know exactly what happened that night. Not You, Not Me.

So how about leaving it to the judge and instead of posting on here behind a fake name, spending that time supporting your friend with moving on with life.

I hope the young lady concerned is ok, not sure why some on this thread are clutching at straws trying to find reasons to support Anderson. It's all about the victim I would have thought, and why isn't the moderator taking down posts where someone refers to people on this thread as c**ts is beyond me.

Just to add to his woes this costs claim has just been released by JCA in relation to his 6 month disqualification.

3.0 DECISION

3.1 An appropriate figure for costs in respect of the RIU is $2,500.00. An appropriate figure for a contribution towards the costs of the JCA is in the same amount, $2,500.00, thus a total of $5,000.00.

Greg