RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
High Sparrow

Avondale today - no form?

I thought I'd have a look at the form for Avondale today so went to the TAB website. There does not appear to be any PDF for the meeting for starters. So I went to the individual fields and clicked on the  "Expand All" button for each race and there isn't any there either - just a line for each horse saying "No performance history available".

Yes it is Skoota. Apologies to the TAB on this occasion. My damn computer cache had defaulted to last week's meeting and even though I'd refreshed it today it kept showing fields with no form. My fault entirely. I've been down south at a funeral and hadn't looked at a field for a week. Might have to remember to clear the cache a bit more often!  

4 hours ago, High Sparrow said:

Yes it is Skoota. Apologies to the TAB on this occasion. My damn computer cache had defaulted to last week's meeting and even though I'd refreshed it today it kept showing fields with no form. My fault entirely. I've been down south at a funeral and hadn't looked at a field for a week. Might have to remember to clear the cache a bit more often!  

Lucky you didnt decide to go along to today's meeting, by race 3 I think you might have figured out something was wrong.

Just as well you didn't call them and abuse them lol😁

The real worry is you still didnt pick any winners despite it being a week ago.