RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

Addington riches or not ?

Seems to me that 2 meetings a week at addington while good in theory has a limit to it . Take last friday night. 5  trots and 5 paces without large fields in most. The accountants may think it saving funds utilising one facility but they should realise horses cant race twice per week every week. I do enjoy regular racing esp. from betting angle  but not when pacing fields are decimated by accountants . Now the blue army is approaching so Christchurch races may end up like coles in the greyhounds. !!🐎

4 hours ago, john legend said:

. Now the blue army is approaching so Christchurch races may end up like coles in the greyhounds. !!🐎

It has finally happened.  Just look at race 3 at Addington.    Not a good sign

12 hours ago, dkc said:

You can bet on it. I think I will pass.

Who is going to attack. Pace will ease. And they will run a 26 last quarter. 

So work out which one is likely to be in front after 400 metres if its that easy. FYG, draws and drivers are usually the best indication and Nat is well overdue

1. Race went to script most experienced watchers knew on friday morning , Nat goes out from one golly gosh mark comes from 8  and they finish 1 2 with the well bred and performed Darling me up for 3rd. Race fixing ? NO  !!!     Good for the image of harness racing 🦸‍♂️