RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Shaun Wallace

On 7/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, eljay said:

The DARK Destroyer.    He wants to be the DARK Destroyer.    He will always be The DARK Destroyer to me.      Stick your Roman Sandals up your pretty WHITE Asses, TVNZ.

The Herald article is actually about Channel 7 Australia and how their version of The Chase refers to Wallace as just "The Destroyer" 😜

TVNZ screens the iTV show's UK version, which still uses the name "Dark Destroyer" as requested by Shaun Wallace.

I hear that the Qld town out west of Toowoomba is in danger of being renamed. It’s currently called BLACKBUTT. Also, that lovely native tree (very expensive) I have in my garden, the one you see on many AUSSIE golf courses indicating the 100m and 150m distance markers, is about to be renamed. It’s currently called a BLACK BOY. 

37 minutes ago, Trump said:

I hear that the Qld town out west of Toowoomba is in danger of being renamed. It’s currently called BLACKBUTT. Also, that lovely native tree (very expensive) I have in my garden, the one you see on many AUSSIE golf courses indicating the 100m and 150m distance markers, is about to be renamed. It’s currently called a BLACK BOY. 

I hear fake tan is being removed from cosmetic shelves as "melanin appropriation" not allowed but some of those rugby playing ethnic buffoons are permitted to appropriate blonde nordic hair colouring. Take a knee you hypocrites .How are we going with mental health issues referencing the "black dog" or disorientated skiers experiencing "whiteout"? Loved the article on ABC in Oz last night where some musician with a Double bass/ Cello ? was going to perform on Play School for junior students, said the piece was by Brahms, mentioned Brahms had a long beard and asked the children if any of their" mummys or daddys" had a beard! (between their legs maybe?)🤨

The lunacy is beyond belief.