RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Womby

Junior Driver championships

Yes it was very good series of races all the drivers preformed well. The sad thing about it was the presentation after the races, it came up on trackside for a few seconds with all the competitors, Greg O'Connor and spicer  then, Trackside switch to the greyhounds so we can watch a person hosing and sweeping the starting boxes and the divies for the next race; this went on for almost 5 mins with a fucking presenter talking about the upcoming greyhound race  These young drivers deserved better than that, they need their day in the sun.I dont know why but trackside seem to go out of  the way to piss people off, well it worked for me , I cashed out in last at Addington turned the bloody lap top off. Trackside kiss my grits you tossers.

3 hours ago, badger said:

Yes it was very good series of races all the drivers preformed well. The sad thing about it was the presentation after the races, it came up on trackside for a few seconds with all the competitors, Greg O'Connor and spicer  then, Trackside switch to the greyhounds so we can watch a person hosing and sweeping the starting boxes and the divies for the next race; this went on for almost 5 mins with a fucking presenter talking about the upcoming greyhound race  These young drivers deserved better than that, they need their day in the sun.I dont know why but trackside seem to go out of  the way to piss people off, well it worked for me , I cashed out in last at Addington turned the bloody lap top off. Trackside kiss my grits you tossers.

That extra 27 dollars in turnover on the dog race is more Important,to the fellas in suits,race was over at addington so anyone wanting to see young drivers  getting a prize can get stuffed,its all about the dollars now.

Was a good competition although perhaps points allocation awarded by a disfunctional committee who thought giving 7 points for a scratching a "cunning plan". In theory a winner could have been a driver who had enough scratchings !!!!!!!!!!  or am I losing the plot, ?:rcf-sad-10:

On 7/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, badger said:

Did you get to see a dog having a shit on the track, they rarely miss on that

7 points for not having a drive was the same as running 7th, so wasn't really any sort of advantage to have your horse scratched unless you were on a rank outsider. I had one scratched that was a definite top 4 chance, so was more of a negative. But I think overall how close the points were with the winner on 55, 2nd on 52 & third having 3 of us on 51 with only number of wins deciding who ran 3rd, that it didn't have a huge impact on the overall result. Unfortunately due to scratchings and small field sizes most of us only drove in 5 of 6 races, well 3 or 4 of us only had 4 drives. So it was probably pretty even in the end. Also in field's that only had 9 runners the last placed driver then still picked up 4 points, so all in all everyone picked up a few points and it was only running top 3's that really separated us all in the end

13 hours ago, sapphirecastleton said:

7 points for not having a drive was the same as running 7th, so wasn't really any sort of advantage to have your horse scratched unless you were on a rank outsider. I had one scratched that was a definite top 4 chance, so was more of a negative. But I think overall how close the points were with the winner on 55, 2nd on 52 & third having 3 of us on 51 with only number of wins deciding who ran 3rd, that it didn't have a huge impact on the overall result. Unfortunately due to scratchings and small field sizes most of us only drove in 5 of 6 races, well 3 or 4 of us only had 4 drives. So it was probably pretty even in the end. Also in field's that only had 9 runners the last placed driver then still picked up 4 points, so all in all everyone picked up a few points and it was only running top 3's that really separated us all in the end

Well said young lady . All the best for your future in the game in whatever capacity you choose

Greg