RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Littletramp

Twitter comments on Bowman

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

He should get six months for that....diabolical.

Andrew Adkins has broken leg and internal injuries, they are still trying to save the horse....doesn’t look good...

Pretty blatant , reckon he'll get 10/12 weeks , more wouldn't surprise me tho , as bad as i've seen in Sydney for a while .

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Bowman seems to be making light of the situation here....seems to be everybody else’s fault....🙄

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/stewards-quiz-bowman-and-then-adjourn-inquiry-into-adkins-fall-20200725

I just read that report as well. Surely the NSW Stewards are not that gullible .

He caused the fall with his abrupt outward movement IMHO

Greg

I have watched the replays many times over.That was a blatant action by Hughie to bulldoze a path.It is not the first time I have seen him do this.Sadly Hugh you should be outed for no less than 12 months.If it were my horse that was destroyed I would sue him for it's value.A precedent needs to be established after all owners pay all the bills and loose 23% of winnings on stakes in all races.10% each,trainer and jockey and 3% jockeys welfare fund.

19 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Bowman seems to be making light of the situation here....seems to be everybody else’s fault....🙄

https://www.racenet.com.au/news/stewards-quiz-bowman-and-then-adjourn-inquiry-into-adkins-fall-20200725

Needs to open his eyes when watching the replay then. I respect the guy(or did until this point anyway), but that was a shocker, exceptionally terrible move. Lucky he didn't wipe out more! 

Agree about the keyboard warriors.

FB_IMG_1595654024686.jpg

Calm down everyone and let the Stewards do their job. They are waiting to interview Atkins and then they will make their decision. They will see it as it is I’m sure. Once they’ve deliberated and if deemed guilty, announced the penalty, then you might want to comment. I think the Owners of HnH will have a bit to say and do once the Racing people have done their bit. It will be interesting to see what Bowman is charged with. Careless Riding? Dangerous Riding? The penalties can differ. He’ll definitely be charged. 

Should get 12 months based on these.....

Melbourne Cup-winning jockeys Craig Williams and Michael Rodd were suspended for winning rides at Saturday’s Caulfield meeting.

Williams, who was also confirmed as Melbourne’s champion jockey for the 2019/20 season, was suspended for 10 meetings for his ride on Morrissy in the Neds Price Boost Handicap (1400m).

Stewards charged Williams after establishing he allowed Morrissy to shift in when insufficiently clear of Travimyfriend when pressing forward at the 1100m of the race.

Williams pleaded guilty to the charge, which stewards ruled was in the mid-range of severity.

Rodd also pleaded guilty to careless riding aboard the unbeaten Mystery Shot in the Neds Bet Back Handicap (1400m).

Rodd admitted he allowed the Lindsey Smith-trained Mystery Shot to shift in at the 800m, interfering with the eventual third placegetter Savvy Lad.

Rodd received a 14-meeting penalty after stewards deemed his offence was in the high range of severity.

Earlier, Rhys McLeod was suspended for 10 meetings after he pleaded guilty to careless riding aboard Battle Torque at the 1200m of the Neds Handicap (1600m).

14 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Exactly must be dangerous just my opinion looking at it ...like stock cars!!!!

I just caught up on yesterday's racing , a mate texted said have a look at race 1 so knew something happened it in . Blimey I was gobsmacked . It happens at speed I know and split second decisions but fxxk me there was zero gap until he played dodgems ,  if thats not at top of scale I'd be amazed .