RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Just Looking

First starter in Rating 88

14 minutes ago, Insider said:

I damn near owned Dyak way back then. Rob Fielder offered him to us before he went on to be open class but for some reason between my partner and me we didn’t proceed. 
We were also offered another horse about the same time that also went on to open class and again we said no. His name was Classico. 
Both were maidens or one win horses at the time, so an opportunity went begging that’s for sure. 
Liz

Well I rode Dyak when a young horse,every day at Clem Fabish's farm on Dudley Road Inglewood.I had to educate him around a big paddock with high barberry hedging. He was a little shit as he shied at nearly every bird that flew out of the hedging.Clem had no luck with him so suggested I could have him for a hack,that was until Rory McGoven wanted him.When Frank Walsh delivered him to Rory's place I can recall bloody big Great Danes running out to meet us.The rest is history.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, Blue said:

Was it also this same Dyak who became a reasonably handy horse but then stripped of several wins due to an ownership snarl-up? I seem to recall the name of Ron Kingsnorth associated with the saga.

H Blue sorry I cant help you, there are a few posts on here with all the answers .Cheers BH