RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Big Stables out in force this Friday

Looking over Addington fields and Dunn's have 20 in to All Stars 13. In 2 races they are the only trainers to have runners. If anyone can sort out the winner of the maiden 2yr old race please share as Purdon has 7 of the 10 starters and Dunn's 3

Bookie prices will be tight as usual on Purdon ,Rasmussen and Williams drives.Could be value elsewhere??

Greg

31 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Looking over Addington fields and Dunn's have 20 in to All Stars 13. In 2 races they are the only trainers to have runners. If anyone can sort out the winner of the maiden 2yr old race please share as Purdon has 7 of the 10 starters and Dunn's 3

Bookie prices will be tight as usual on Purdon ,Rasmussen and Williams drives.Could be value elsewhere??

Greg

Best value would be not to bother,make those sort of races non tote

Back to the old days of team driving by the Purdons, 1 in front, 1 in the trail and 1 parked, thereby completely controlling the pace of the race. They won 2 races last week using exactly those tactics

It's always going to be called team driving Stables, simply because their horses can generally run two seconds faster than the rest so no other driver is going to take them on, even moreso when they have three or four in a field. Sad fact if you're the opposition.

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

Darling Me has the breeding and been going well at trials.

Major Moose also well bred and been going well at trials. 

Trevor Casey owns the latter so that could be the omen as his horses are winning at the moment. Darling Me has the better draw though.

I think these two will fight out the finish. I slightly favour Darling Me if that is any help. 🤩

2 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Darling Me has the breeding and been going well at trials.

Major Moose also well bred and been going well at trials. 

Trevor Casey owns the latter so that could be the omen as his horses are winning at the moment. Darling Me has the better draw though.

I think these two will fight out the finish. I slightly favour Darling Me if that is any help. 🤩

Good stuff. You addressed the question 

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

Tasman and The Janitor pick quinella.

Very good work.

Greg

Thanks Greg. It's a great bred, Adore Me carrying on the line. I didn't see the race as had neighbour function to attend.

Did any of the other runners impress you?

On 7/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, tasman man 11 said:

I'll go for Pace N Pride......bad draw but a nice moving colt at trials !

The Dunn horses may ensure a strong pace !

Settled off the pace and with all due respect, no chance in a 1:58 MR and 57 last half. Tough going if you don't have a blue jacket.

19 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Thanks Greg. It's a great bred, Adore Me carrying on the line. I didn't see the race as had neighbour function to attend.

Did any of the other runners impress you?

First 2 went very nicely and ran time.

The remainder of the AS team will be placed  to advantage going forward but not likely to be seen.on a Sunday

Greg