RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Cost of oncourse presenters

It has stopped me betting as much. I would stay home on Saturday to watch the aftermath of a race and in turn I'd end up finding something to back during the day. Now with no after race coverage I can just watch the replays in the evening and not have missed anything. Andre Neill is trying his best with his Facebook page, at least he is managing to get something of interest happening. 

53 minutes ago, bus stop said:

Dont miss the after race interviews at all

Totally agree considering the paucity of talent we have in NZ asking the questions. Radley, Dufficy a different story. Don't need Emily, Sweeney (the less of his appalling diction the better) Popperwell or that Guerin asking puerile questions ( with the usual painful trainers response of "I'll take him home, see how he eats up, and then make plans") and telling us again WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN as the race plays out. Now post -race interviews with P4P, Ralph Manning or Kevin Myers would  be a different story!

We need them on-course!...End Of Story!
The public need to see the atmosphere raceday and the successful owners reactions!
Marketing for Free!
Who would can this sort of exposure to your business !
Look what Andre Neill is trying to do with his facebook page Racing This Time !
I would even suggest bringing someone in like Andre Neill back to Trackside to run the whole damn thing and start from scratch!
Sack a Suit is my new motto!...to pay for the industry's essential staff and products.

26 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Bring back Paddy O’Donnell and Keith Haub......

I'd be happy with Kermit The Frog....but bring some fucker back Trackside because it's boring as fuck and the industry needs better media/marketing exposure than it's currently getting.

SACK A SUIT !

Andre Neill is by far the best presenter Trackside ever had .He is also an excellent on course MC and has great knowledge on racing  .Trackside were gutless when Andre made a mistake on saying the TAB will except a [I think ] $5000 bet on St Reims about 15 minutes after closing ,  instead of the TAB saying hey you got it wrong but  don't do that again and show him what he did wrong ,they went for the jugular and Trackside had to sack him so we lost a top person  and instead of walking away ,set up his own promotion to follow racing.  Cheers BH