RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Everton

No more Bookie waffle

I agree.Their "banter" borders on being inane and embarrassing to watch.The TAB's payout is the same whatever wins, dividends just adjusted to how many winning units.They showed their true colours when they stooped to playing the theme to the Titanic movie.A sign of the quality of NZ Racing presentation.Pathetic.

50 minutes ago, pickle said:

I agree.Their "banter" borders on being inane and embarrassing to watch.The TAB's payout is the same whatever wins, dividends just adjusted to how many winning units.They showed their true colours when they stooped to playing the theme to the Titanic movie.A sign of the quality of NZ Racing presentation.Pathetic.

Agree 100%.
That's exactly what went through my head this PM as they prattled on. 
They must think that we are all stupid, not just me!

Liz

14 minutes ago, mckenzie said:

Hopefully this "experiment" ends soon and Trackside realize you need presenters to be on track watching the horses parade, talking to trainers and jockeys, reporting on the weather and track conditions.

Trackside know but are run by Rita, who are too stupid to realise unfortunately. Personally I didn't necessarily enjoy the pre-race chatter between presenters but the jockey and trainer interviews I feel are crucial. As well as being able to provide an accurate representation of whats happening on course. That is also crucial for addressing issues in a timely manner. They do get paid a bit higher, and that I think is why they tend to get cut 1st every time. But no where near what some who provide nothing of substance do. Some cuts may indeed be inevitable, but a blanket removal of presenters on course is short sighted.