RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
winx21

TAB Comments

4 hours ago, nomates said:

Just checking out the form for Gore tomorrow and picked this one up , someone's not checking horses history before commenting . 

Flying Sardine is running tomorrow , comments says , " not seen since 3rd in Winter cup last season , likely to need the run " , words to that effect . Anyway she has had 16 runs in Victoria since the Winter Cup the last 5 weeks ago , i'd suggest she will be well forward . Might be worth a sneaky bet now .

That is pretty poor,the horse is probably primed to go.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

I emptied the account on it and then backed the ex rogerson horse thats cost me plenty since good early trials..Senor moss u ripper😆 Top of the class Mikey💯

It's all or nothing in this game

On 8/20/2020 at 4:39 PM, nomates said:

Just checking out the form for Gore tomorrow and picked this one up , someone's not checking horses history before commenting . 

Flying Sardine is running tomorrow , comments says , " not seen since 3rd in Winter cup last season , likely to need the run " , words to that effect . Anyway she has had 16 runs in Victoria since the Winter Cup the last 5 weeks ago , i'd suggest she will be well forward . Might be worth a sneaky bet now .

Good man. Cruises in and good divi. 😂👍🐎

Some brilliant comments in the Run to the Rose this week

Farnan - 

Won in Open company at Canberra. Should find this a bit easier. Commands respect

Ah it won the Slipper.

Kings Legacy

Prepared with 4th 1050m R'wick trial Good(4) Aug 25. One for exotics

It won the Sires and the Champagne

Rothfire

Solid performer. Strikes form quickly. Down in class. Major player.

Down in class its up against the Slipper,Sires & Champagne winner 

Surely its a computer generated comment???