RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tacula

tab website

Just tried to search my resulted bets and could not see my selections (i forgot who and where i had for a first four). Unfortunately i cannot seem to find this anymore - all the site tells me is what bet i had and how much it cost. Anything im doing wrong?

19 minutes ago, tacula said:

Just tried to search my resulted bets and could not see my selections (i forgot who and where i had for a first four). Unfortunately i cannot seem to find this anymore - all the site tells me is what bet i had and how much it cost. Anything im doing wrong?

Bottom right corner under "results" used to be top right. Then click on Missed or Payout arrow to see numbers.

13 hours ago, tacula said:

The previous website had a logical system where you could search via bet type for you bets. Welcome to the fucked up system where everything is much harder to access. I pity those people who put on more than 20 bets per race searching back over the period of a day would be bordering on torture.

Easy and logical solution for the TAB to resolve would be a drop down box to sort the results database by bet type or provide a download dump by csv or excel file although half the time some pending bets go missing when searching for them but show up later when confirmed, so I do not know what is happening there.

Unfortunately the logical solutions fall on deaf ears and a once renowned betting site is never going to be the same again.