poundforpound

Molloy charged

FYI because it’s about to become public knowledge 

Charged with describing Neil Grimstone as a “callous racist c**t”

RIU seeks a penalty based on precedents of abusive comments to an appointed official of a one year disqualification from racing and a fine of approx $25,000, plus costs 

This all pertains to Operation Inca 

Bit of a bother because I can no longer represent licensees if I cop a DQ..but that’s life and I’m a big boy 

Anyone inclined to share a story feel free to PM me 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

RIU seeks a penalty based on precedents of abusive comments to an appointed official of a one year disqualification from racing and a fine of approx $25,000, plus costs 

Bit of a bother because I can no longer represent licensees if I cop a DQ..but that’s life and I’m a big boy 

Thanks 

If what you say is true you can't be found guilty can you?

Mikie

The RIU are a completely different organisation today than they were even 2 or 3 years ago. It has grown considerably with what appears to be an unlimited budget. Some of the more recent employees have a different mentality to what the RIU staff have had previously. Revenge and and victimisation now seem to be the main driving force of the RIU. It was my understanding that the recently approved racing act was going to place some limits on the RIU's power. Unfotunately this did not happen.

I think, however that the penalty imposed will be considerably less than Leo has mentioned above. 

Stables I was merely quoting what the RIU had asked the JCA to hand me down by way of penalty ... I’m expecting far less of course..but huge costs as the RIU is using Meredith Connnell, an extremely expensive law firm most recently engaged in the prosecution of the murderer of Grace Millane .. and I’m using a QC against them

Anyone who knows Grimstone will understand these tactics ... and they won’t work 

On 7/15/2020 at 9:15 PM, poundforpound said:

Thanks 

I was informed earlier this week that there is a petition  circulating around the industry in Canterbury to have some people ( names not mentioned at the moment but you will know who) removed from their positions for serious breaches of the Rules of Racing  ( Bringing the industry into disrepute etc) due to their actions re INCA.  Anyone know where we can sign up??????

On 7/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, Stables said:

All the best Leo, Grimstone is like a dog with a bone. I wonder how far he would have got prosecuting someone for calling him a c..t when he was in the police force. It just goes to show how vindictive the RIU has become.

Police career a failure  cant do anything else

On 7/15/2020 at 9:17 PM, Mikie said:

If what you say is true you can't be found guilty can you?

Mikie

Hey Leo, you forgot to quantify it by forgeting the "F" word as well. Thats colloquial language and not considered obscene anymore🤣

On 7/15/2020 at 9:15 PM, poundforpound said:

Thanks 

Yep that was the meeting that "arsewipe" was referring to Poundy.  Anyway look on the bright side, great way for you to exit from a loosing team champ.  Maybe you can move onto the greyhounds now, but like the equine codes I doubt they will want you.

21 hours ago, TDO said:

Yep that was the meeting that "arsewipe" was referring to Poundy.  Anyway look on the bright side, great way for you to exit from a loosing team champ.  Maybe you can move onto the greyhounds now, but like the equine codes I doubt they will want you.

Might be time to do an IP trace on you fella......there’s a pattern here and it’s a bit whiffy 

Scooby can you check his IP address for me and message me please, tell me where he’s posting from and if anyone else is using the same IP address please 

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Might be time to do an IP trace on you fella......there’s a pattern here and it’s a bit whiffy 

Scooby can you check his IP address for me and message me please, tell me where he’s posting from and if anyone else is using the same IP address please 

Thanks 

Come on Poundy my name's in the 50,000 pages you haven't read yet, or better still just get ahold of your political friends (if there are any left after being unceremoniously dumped from parliament) you know who I mean eh!  Anyway do your homework champ and come back to me.

1 hour ago, TDO said:

Come on Poundy my name's in the 50,000 pages you haven't read yet, or better still just get ahold of your political friends (if there are any left after being unceremoniously dumped from parliament) you know who I mean eh!  Anyway do your homework champ and come back to me.

Well I could guess and narrow it down to three.. but Scooby will tell me soon and like all mugs you’ll have multiple user names originating from the same address so I’ll know who you are ( not that it matters though )

As much as I disagree with TDO, I would hope that Scooby does not release infomation on IP addresses to you P4P, or anybody else. Only yesterday Scooby threatened to ban someone for attempting to out contributors to this site. 

24 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Well I could guess and narrow it down to three.. but Scooby will tell me soon and like all mugs you’ll have multiple user names originating from the same address so I’ll know who you are ( not that it matters though )

Wrong!  Try again Champ!

Well that did the trick.

Thanks to the two who responded and messaged me .....I’m now much better informed and looking forward to having quite some fun at this hearing.....even the Herald want a slice of the action now as this is evolving into quite some story ( the abuse of Inca and the involvement of The Organised Crime Unit that is )