RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scoobysnacks

Improved TAB site?

1 minute ago, barryb said:

Under results, click time period custom.

Under from click back to jan 15 as that’s as far back as you can go, then click today’s  date in the to box and you will get all your bets this year.

Ha got it... dumb ... it was hidden behind the  betslip box

Cheers

I'M NOT SAYING ITS THE NEW IMPROVEMENTS............. BUT I JUST TRIED TO PUT A W/P BET ON R1 AT PUKEKOHE..........NO GO

THEN TRIED QUADDIE AND I GET BET CLOSED , TRIED REBOOTING , ALL SORTS OF TROUBLE.

FARK WITS , WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE WHOLE SHOW TO THE IHC TO RUN.

1 hour ago, ivanthegreat said:

I'M NOT SAYING ITS THE NEW IMPROVEMENTS............. BUT I JUST TRIED TO PUT A W/P BET ON R1 AT PUKEKOHE..........NO GO

THEN TRIED QUADDIE AND I GET BET CLOSED , TRIED REBOOTING , ALL SORTS OF TROUBLE.

FARK WITS , WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE WHOLE SHOW TO THE IHC TO RUN.

MAYBE ITS NOT THE WEBSITE AND ITS JUST YOU. IT WORKS FINE.

overall i dont think its changed much it seems to be slightly faster. the new format is different i wouldnt say its better about the same like everything new they bring in it takes a little while for the wheels to start falling off

On 7/14/2020 at 8:57 AM, Womby said:

It says new improvements, read more here, but won't load to read it! 

Do they have any proof reading before they implemented this 

proofreader was probably at smoko

2 hours ago, LightsOut said:

The only way that site will ever improve is with a change of management.The biggest financial disaster in the NZ TAB's existence and it has had plenty in both human and software form.

What’s wrong with the site from a customers perspective? The new website seems extremely face,  and easy to use imo. What are the top 3 betting agency websites? TABs one is the best of those that I view. ( always on an iPhone not desktop ). 

I gave up on it when it kept on giving the circle of death. It's too slow compared to overseas sites and terrible for navigating around. It was supposed to be simple to use not designed by simple,     .

5 minutes ago, LightsOut said:

I gave up on it when it kept on giving the circle of death. It's too slow compared to overseas sites and terrible for navigating around. It was supposed to be simple to use not designed by simple,     .

Interested to know what ones are better so I can have a look. What are you viewing it on? What part of it do you struggle to navigate around? 

Behind the scenes, this refresh allows us to release exciting new products and address your customer feedback faster.

They wouldn't know the meaning of customer service.

I don't struggle its the fact before it was one click to get to info now its more which wouldn't be a problem if it was so damm slow.

Like many I gave up on the NZ TAB use TopSport in Aussie clean, easy to use site unlike the $50 million clunk of crap.

2 hours ago, LightsOut said:

circle of death still exists....but a slightly faster death now. :lol:

You folk are hard markers! IMO the site spuce up looks good and many of the niggles hv been tidied up. The one that was a constant issue was revisiting race detail  / results post race and the resultant  circle of doom. That has been fixed, at least on iPad and Android phone. Overall the speed is better too.  I’d give it 8/10. Can’t comment on desktop experience.

Doesn't matter what they do to the site now they will never regain the number of customers they had prior to its start. Once a Company loses customers because of a lack of confidence in their service and products they offer its the beginning of the end. Designed by clueless people unable to comprehend what was and is required by customers so unfortunately it was doomed from the start. Remember it was touted to pay for itself in three years, the first 6 months of this season shows how much of a fantasy that call was. I suppose when you live in Fairyland you will believe in fantasy's.   

2 minutes ago, LightsOut said:

I suppose when you live in Fairyland you will believe in fantasy's. 

When you live in fairyland long enough you begin to believe you actually are living in the real world and lose perspective .

Clients are still being lost because of the loss of radio coverage . Unsustainable .

Just tried to search my resulted bets and could not see my selections (i forgot who and where i had for a first four). Unfortunately i cannot seem to find this anymore - all the site tells me is what bet i had and how much it cost. Anything im doing wrong?

37 minutes ago, tacula said:

Just tried to search my resulted bets and could not see my selections (i forgot who and where i had for a first four). Unfortunately i cannot seem to find this anymore - all the site tells me is what bet i had and how much it cost. Anything im doing wrong?

I think your data is hidden by the bet slip.

Collapse the betslip ...cheers

Whatever the font , the pretty colors , or what ever other fancy touches they want to add to the site , if they can't get fixed odds out for 5 of the races at Palmy , and it's now 12.30pm , then it doesn't matter what they else do to simplify or beautify the site . This is amateur hour  by so called professionals . Wake up FFS .

On 7/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, nomates said:

Whatever the font , the pretty colors , or what ever other fancy touches they want to add to the site , if they can't get fixed odds out for 5 of the races at Palmy , and it's now 12.30pm , then it doesn't matter what they else do to simplify or beautify the site . This is amateur hour  by so called professionals . Wake up FFS .

Bit like putting a plaster on a sliced artery isn't it. 

1 hour ago, nomates said:

Big jumping meeting at Pakenham tomorrow , being run on the synthetic track apparently , well according to the TAB anyway .

All the websites have it like that for some reason. The flat races are on the synthetic.

You cant make a silk purse from a pigs ear. Way worse because I like to look at pending bets and results which this platform no longer provides. And someone still paying 17 mil per year for this crap???

3 hours ago, Guinness said:

You cant make a silk purse from a pigs ear. Way worse because I like to look at pending bets and results which this platform no longer provides. And someone still paying 17 mil per year for this crap???

I think your pending data is hidden behind the bet slip.

Collapse the betslip by clicking on the down arrow...